Everybody has problems. But it seems that the rich kids seem to cover them up, so they don't get picked apart because of their higher statuses than others.

Hell, she needs to stop being like this.

The two still argue like usual though, but Lisa notices that they don't seem as sharp as before. And their words are definitely sharp but sometimes there seems to be a joking air between them. She has even seen the brunette flash a smile a few times at something that she says. That is something and Lisa still cannot explain why her heart flutters each time she sees the second of a smile. She feels achieved for some way.

Okay that's it! She and her heart need to have a stern meeting of what to flutter at that because it must be wired wrong some way. Maybe she should include her brain in this meeting to.

But aside from the practices with Jennie, things are beginning to progress with the dance club. With Rose giving them a song to work with, they now had a clearer idea on the path they were going to work on. Obviously, with the seven of them going to be participating in the dance performance, they needed to divide the song into small parts so that they could cover it.

It almost felt like an audition as the two music majors sat in three chairs and listened intently as the other members sang the song individually, giving their own flair of the song as they sang it. Rose was the one who was particularly focused on the auditions as it was her song and she want the right vocal to be fitted to the right part of the song. It was her song after all, and she wanted it to be perfect.

She also never realised just how scary Somi and Jungkook were when it came to vocals and singing. Jungkook had a very serious look as he judged the others, as well as when he sang the song to figure out the parts he was going to sing during the festival. While Lisa knows that he is good from having the experience of performing with him, his voice was just so mesmerising as he sang this particular song. It was like he had taken the emotions that Rose was portraying in the song and was singing it as his own. His voice sounded so desperate, broken, and hurt, it seriously was a scary, but amazing thing to hear. Even his expressions as he sang wee spot on, the desperation in his eyes very evident and his body mirroring that of a man who was left with a broken heart.

So, it was without a doubt that he was the main vocal for the song.

With Jungkook being the main vocal for the song, the others were fitted in behind him. Lisa, Chungha and Momo took up the other vocal pieces while BamBam, Lay and Mark took the rap parts. It was a little bit wavery but it they at least got it assigned now. They haven't gotten over to fully synchronizing vocally but it is a progressing growth. They had the potential of making it great.

So of course, the most important thing which came with the part assignments was vocal training.

And again, like Lisa had said, it was total hell.

Lisa had already gotten a taste of what it is like with Rose when she had to practice for Trouble Maker, but now it is ten times worse now, especially since it is Rose's song they are using. The blonde was pushing the Thai harder than she ever did before. So much so that she was even worn out for her practices with Jennie, the brunette being totally taken aback at how exhausted she was and confused on why she was so tired.

Although despite the brunette's confusion of her state, the blonde wasn't spared a scolding by the way.

Rose made her wake up early every morning and they went for runs, the Thai running while the blonde cycled beside her, her belting out the lyrics and then being forced to do various exercises to increase her lung capacity. She gets jumped by the Australian randomly in the dorm for her to sing her parts and then she will be directed exactly where she is going wrong. She also was getting long warm up lectures from the music major, doing all sorts of warm up to pitch and tone her voice perfectly for performance.