"What are you gonna do if I don't" she asked with a smirk.

"Not give you your phone back, that's what" I said booping her nose.

"Ha!"

She finished brushing her teeth, walking out of the bathroom while glaring at me. When she left I decided to brush my teeth. I walked back out to see Rachelle laying under the covers with her head on the pillow again.

"Rachelle!"

"Leave me alone" she said pulling the covers over her head.

"What are you doing" I asked tugging at the blanket.

"We didn't go to sleep til past 4am and it's not even 9, I'm going back to sleep" she said letting go of the blanket, but covering her head with her hands.

"What about your parents" I asked.

"You won't let me call them, so why do you care" she said with an attitude.

"I never said you couldn't call them. I just said you had to admit to swearing, and then we could call them."

"That's literally the same thing as not letting me call them you idiot" she mumbled.

"You're awfully feisty this morning. You've got the attitude of a snake" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

She pulled her hands down to reveal a very big grin.

"What are you gonna do about it? You gonna punish me? Bend me over and spank me?"

F*ck. I want to now.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you" I said smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes, rolling over on her stomach with a huff.

A smacked her almost bare ass causing her to let out a small yelp.

"GARRETT!"

"What" I laughed.

"Why'd you do that" she asked smiling.

"It was just sitting there... calling my name" I said trying to stay serious.

"You— it— Did you just say it called your name" she laughed.

"Don't laugh! It's true" I said cracking a smile.

"Ok" she said dragging out the "o".

She flipped on her back and looked up at me, smiling.

"What" I asked starting to smile.

She was so cute. Her little face glowing as her lips curled into a beautiful smile.

"Oh, nothing" she said.

"What" I asked starting to laugh.

"I said nothing" she laughed.

I took her phone out of my pocket, placing it back on the night stand as I climbed under the covers to lay with her.

I grabbed her, pulling her into me as she giggled. She nestled her head under my chin, pressing her forehead to my chest. Her free arm hung from my side while her other arm laid in between us.

I wrapped my arms around her, making sure to hold her close. She pressed her leg in between my own. In response, I flung my leg over hers. I squeezed her to me while hiking my leg up high making her chuckle into my chest.