Chapter 135 Rampage

Start from the beginning

"We may not be as strong at Kyoya, but we can't just sit around and do nothing while he's out there fighting with all his might. What do you say, Mukuro?!"

As Juvia and Ultear looked towards Mukuro, the man smirked

As Juvia and Ultear looked towards Mukuro, the man smirked. It seems he's found something that he has in common with these two. They all look up to Kyoya, but they refuse to lose to him. As all three of them head towards the devil attacking the kingdom, he said one thing.

"Let's fight with every ounce of magic we have, even if it tears us apart. After all, I can't form a pact with Kyoya if i'm dead."

~Meanwhile~
Echidna was happily sitting in the Sanctuary. As she looked at Kyoya's exhausted form, she chuckled as she remembered what took Kyoya so long to get to the Spade Kingdom.

"It wasn't easy. While he was training, he grew more acquainted with that Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. But now that he's defeated E.N.D and consumed his flames. He's finally able to draw out the true power his dear friend passed down to him."

Echidna smiled as she thought about it. A descendant of Zeref with the magical power of a Dragon King. She was positive this would grab a certain dragon's attention if Kyoya uses Fire Dragon King Mode.

"All according to plan."

~At the Clover Kingdom~
The devil roared as several of the magic knights kept attacking it. But to no avail, it seemed as if it wasn't taking any damage. Soon it was gathering magic power in both of its hands.

As the magic knights were facing this, they used every spell in their disposal yet it didn't seem to faze the devil. While this happened, three people arrived in an effort to stop the devil.

"Water Creation Magic:Vainel's Gown!!!!"

With her grimoire opened, Juvia was surrounded in a vortex of water

With her grimoire opened, Juvia was surrounded in a vortex of water. When the vortex calmed down, Juvia takes on the appearance of a water dragon, gaining gills and fins on her body and she created a long blue sword, ornamented with water snakes on both sides.

"Ice Make:Rose Garden!!!!!!"