Chapter 21

Yeji's POV

"Ryuddaeng you forgot your lunch" I exclaimed as I packed the lunch I prepared for her and hurriedly went to the walking alpha.

I handed the packed lunched to her and she let out a small smile.

She looks so stressed out.

"Don't be nervous" I said as I wiped and fixed her cooperate attire.

She sighed heavily while trying to calm herself.

It's her first day of handling their company, Uncle will train him first as promise while I will just stay here and standby for more days before running my parent's company.

"Can't help it" She muttered while a hint of nervousness in her voice as she hanged her head low.

"Don't be okay? I know you will do great" I assured her that made her smile widen a bit.

She looked at the time that made her mouth agape.

"I need to go Yeddeong" she excused herself as she leaned to my cheeks and give it a peck.

I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks as I blushed at her unexpected actions as my heartbeats erratically as usual.

She gave out a smirk as she went to her car and wave the lunchbox while grinning.

"Thank you for this! Have fun with Yuna" she shouted like a kid goes to school eyeing me and give me this I'm watching you look.

'A jealous baby  I won't take away Yuna from you, you dork'

I shook my head at her silly actions and eyed her until she went inside the car.

-----

"Unnie, you gotta be kidding me" Yuna exclaimed.

I shook my head as I put on my serious face at Yuna. I just told her what happened yesterday's event.

"Never did I like Natalia or any of the flings of my sister since then, I know they been causing a lot of trouble to my sister" Yuna sighed as she slumped her couch in the living room.

I gave her a nod and sat across her before responding.

"I know" I muttered I'm curious how many people does Ryujin gets to hook up with.?.