Prologue

The distinct scent of alcohol and nicotine floods across the room as the crowd of inebriated people parties as if there is no tomorrow.

Despite all the ruckus that is happening as the crowd descends into a craze, the scent of a thousand fragrances floats through the air, intoxicating a certain short blonde-haired alpha.

"This must be what life is," the alpha utters as she sips her glass of margarita. As she runs a searching gaze among the crowd from the bar, a hand on her arm catches her attention.

Smiling, she turns and trails her eyes from the hand on her arm until it reaches the daring eyes of the beta woman who caught her attention. The beta smiles as her hand wander up to the alpha's cheek. Enticed by the boldness displayed by the beta, her heart races with sudden excitement as they hold each other's gazes.

Knowing that her prey is fully caught in her trap, "Kiss me," the beta utters with a sultry voice.

Narrowing her eyes at the beta, the alpha bites her lips as she leans in to fulfill the beta's desire.

As their lips touched, the beta couldn't contain the loud moan that escaped her lips, her composure faltering as the alpha proceeds to demonstrates her precision and experience over the lustful act, igniting the beta's arousal.

"hmm..uujinee---"

The alpha abruptly stops before releasing the beta from her grasps. She turns and starts to make her way into the crowd, completely brushing off whatever the beta was going to say, leaving her hanging there.

"Call me!", The beta shouts after the alpha, hoping that she would see her again.