Chapter 11

Ryujin's POV

"Yeddeong I'm gonna go to Dad's Office, just busy yourself watching some tv shows or whatever you wanna do, I'll be back before dinner" I uttered while clearing the dishes from the dining table.

She nodded at me and quickly get off the table to assist me. When her body gets closer to me I can't help myself but get turned on by her presence.

'Fuck' I silently cursed. Just endure it Ryu it will end soon after she takes the meds.

"I'll just go take a shower" I uttered and quickly stormed out of the room trying to control myself.

After a long cold shower, I came downstairs and looked at a blank Yeji staring at the TV lazily.

'Just like her' I groaned and shook the thoughts away from my head. Stop thinking about her...

This is not right I'm here with Yeji while I'm wondering over my past lover.

'Please get out of my mind' I hit my head as I felt like crying at any minute now. Damn not now.

"Hey what are you thinking? you're hurting yourself" 

My eyes widen at Yeji's concerned voice. I put back my sunglasses and stared at her and play cooly as nothing happened.

'I don't deserve you Yeji' I sadly thought thinking about our interactions, Chaeryeong is right she is actually caring and somehow sweet but sometimes she's twisted.

"It's nothing" I said in a monotone voice before giving her a light hug.

A hug can't hurt, right? ' I mean I sneakily take a sniff at her neck and retract quickly as I felt a weird feeling inside me.

I plastered a smirk on my face and went to the door leaving a stunned Yeji blankly waving at me with a little tint of red on her cheeks.