Chapter 17

Yeji's POV

"Tips to impress your partner..." My voice trailed as I type and search it on google while grabbing my cup of brewed coffee to wait for some results.

I looked through my laptop as I read some blogs and eyed them one by one. 

Okay, don't laugh, this is all new to me!

"Say cute things to each other?" I cocked my eyebrow out. That would be easy.

"You make me believe in soul mates, okay I'll try" I fake a cough to clear my throat before practicing to utter the words.

"Okay hey there Ryujin you make me believe in soulmates!.. gosh is not that sincere" I push back my head as I nuzzle my nose down to my elbows. Imagining Ryujin's flustered reaction to the situation.

"How do you look so beautiful all the time?" It tried another quote but fails. I sighed as I'm getting frustrated bit by bit with my doings.

Ugh just enough with the compliments.  I went through again and stuck my head in front of the screen and eventually found the 10 steps to impress someone.

"Cook for her?" I thought. I'm not that good at cooking like the level with Ryujin's but I'll try.

'A personal customer? cooking for her chef aye? '

"Shut up" I mumbled while covering my face with both of my hands trying to think about her possible reactions. She'll truly love it!

My lips formed a smile so I dash through the door and went out of my room.

As I made my steps out of my shared space I was greeted by complete silence in the living room. Where is she?

"Looking for someone?" I heard a whisper from behind that causes me startled at my spot at the familiar voice.

'Shit calm down stupid heart!'

I turned around and pushed back my hair calming myself shutting my eyes, she's at it again.

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by a beautiful, at the same time handsome being standing all in her glory. 

Is that even possible? To be both of it? I don't know she's the mighty Shin Ryujin after all.

"Why do you look so beautiful all the time" I whispered unconsciously, which made my eyes widen more and more.

"What?" she curiously asked trying to catch my words.

"Nothing Nothing" I nervously replied as I tried to compose myself again. Getting flustered at the situation.