Chapter 16

Yeji's POV

I stared blankly at the ceiling in my bedroom, It's my day off and here I am lazying all around by myself in this empty room.

I haven't got out since I woke up, not feeling anything interesting to do today.

Since that day from the vineyard, it made me think about ways how to tame this stubborn alpha and how to figure out these stupid erratically heartbeats when I'm with her it's like I'm having a heart attack instead of giving the idea of falling for someone.

I heard a faint knock on my door that causes me to cocked my head forward muttering a come in and a familiar figure appears.

"Ryuddaeng?" I called her name but not surprised by her sudden appearance.

She kept silent and went in my direction which causes me to observe her moves while composing myself. The way she looks at me with her eyes it's so different like there's something in it...

I felt my heart skip a beat at the sudden agitate at her intimidating presence. That is Ryujin she hits differently.

She put a hand on the mattress as she leans her body towards mine drawing our faces together.

I followed her stares and smelled her morning breath that oddly smelled great.

"Eat," she said in a demanding voice incoherently but I was able to catch up.

My face frowns at her statement but she just groaned and gave a stubborn look and leaned more closer.

"Eat.. with ..me," she said determinedly emphasizing every word.

I stretch my arms as I tried to get up from my bed while not breaking our gazes.

"I'm not hungry" I uttered while fixing my bed but to my surprise, she put a hand on my wrist causing me to yelp a little.