Chapter 3. Huh? ˖⁺ ☁⋆

(Yes, I know Cedric is 17 and we are 14. It makes the story spicier because its ILLEGAL.) :) also I'm sorry for the Cho slander. I LOVE HER SHE IS LITERALLY SO NICE. But it's for the story :)))

A week or so went by since Harry heard about me liking him. He still believed my lie. Dumbass.

"Wood, get up. Im not telling you again." Hermione said as she hit me with her pillow.

I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes to see a messy haired Hermione laying back in bed. "Someone is grumpy I see." I giggled. "Shut up." Hermione replied while pulling her blanket over her head.

I got out of bed to go put on an a white polo with an oversized periwinkle jumper on. I slid on my white skirt and put thigh high white socks on with white tennis shoes. I took out my bun and brushed out my hair. Since my hair was down to the middle of my back it was hard to brush myself. I wore a white clip on the side of my hair. "Mione should I wear mascara??" I stared in the mirror. "Mione??" I shouted. "Sure." She groaned and flipped around in her bed.

I applied some mascara and lip gloss.

"Mione, are you on you period?" I asked while giggling. "Yes, now please get to class. Im gonna be late." She got out of bed and brushed her hair. "See you later!" I said as I grabbed my Gryffindor robe and headed into the common room.

"Good morning!" I said to Ron, who was sitting on the couch tying his shoes. "Morning." Ron stood up.

Harry walked in with his hair messed up and set his books on the table. "Morning." He said to me and Ron. Oh my merlin, his hair and his voice. His voice was raspy, lord. "Wood, are you ready to get to Herbology?" Harry asked. I nodded and we walked out the door. "Wait for me!" Ron frowned and ran up to us. "Wait, where is Hermione?" Ron asked. Harry smirked at him.

"She is on her period so she will be late." I said. The boys looked at me with confused faces. "What?" I asked. "Whats a period??" They said in unison. I rolled my eyes. "How do you not know what that is?? Your 14." I said. After explaining to them what it is they understood.

We walked to herbology but before I could enter, Cedric ran up to me. "Hey, wait." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder out of breath. "What?" I asked clearly annoyed. "I wanted to apologize about last week. I was on my way to meet up with you but Cho wouldn't stop talking." I raised my eyebrow. "Interesting." I started to walk into herbology but he grabbed my arm. "Would, erm, would you like to watch me play quidditch tonight. I prom-" He got cut off by Harry walking up to me. "Come on, we thought we lost you." He said while chuckling.

"So, what do you say?" Cedric asked me. "I.. um.. Ill think about it." I said as Harry dragged me away. "What the hell was that??" He asked me. "Cedric apologized and asked me out again." I said tugging my arm out of Harrys grip. "And you could have said NO." He shouted. "Harry, don't shout! Everyone will hear you." I whisper yelled. "I mean, he seems like a nice guy.. Maybe he was right about Cho being a bitch." I said. "Cho isn't a bitch Y/n. She is really sweet." He said. I looked at him shocked.

"Harry! She called me names, and wanted to fight me for confronting Cedric." I rolled my eyes. "Well, maybe she just doesn't like you?" I scoffed. "No shit Sherlock."

"Just, listen. She is a really nice girl if you get to know her." Harry put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure she is." I said sarcastically. "Your not going on a date with Diggory."

"Oh really, and who are you to tell me what I'm aloud to do?" I crossed my arms. Harry rolled his eyes. "Merlin, your stubborn."

"Stubborn??" I raised my eyebrow. "Ok mister, Cho is so sweet." His face turned pink. "Your not gonna go." He replied.

☾ 𝐸𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹𝓈  ⋆  𝐻.𝒫  ☼ | ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara