Chapter 9: 15 and Soon to be Famous˖⁺ ☁⋆

November 17th

I jolted out of bed to a very obnoxiously loud noise coming from the other side of the room. Strange, Hermione wasn't in her bed and it was only an hour until our normal wake up time. The room was almost pitch black.

I shrugged my shoulders and laid back down, drifting to sleep again. 

"Happy birthday!" Multiple voices shouted.

I gasped and sat up with a frightened look on my face. "What the hell?!" I ask with panic filled in my voice. 

"How do you feel being 15?" Fred asked me. I only glared at him while he chuckled. 

I looked around the room to see Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Hermione, and Harry. I huffed and smashed my face under my pillow.

"Get out." I said in a sleepy voice. "the party has just started Y/n!" George shouted. 

"Guys, it's 6am! Go back to sleep." I spoke. 

"Time for presents!" Ron shouted. I lifted my head up from the pillow and glared at him as he laughed at my expression.

"Cause when your 15-" Hermione sang. "And somebody tells you they love you!" Ginny finished while giggling at my annoyed and frustrated attitude.

"Shut it!" I groaned while all them started chuckling at me. 

"Let's leave the baby to get some rest so she's not grumpy all day." Harry said while trying not to laugh. Everyone giggled quietly and left, besides Hermione. She jumped into her bed.

++++++++

I sleepily got out of bed and put on my outfit for the day (Whatever you want luv).

"Happy birthday." Hermione spoke softly to me while smiling. I grinned at her. "Thanks."

I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door with my books. Harry and Ron were waiting for Hermione and I on the common room sofa. 

"Good morning." I said with a smile. The two looked at me with wide smiles. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy-" I interrupted their off key singing. "Hush! That's for later." I giggled.

"Can you at least open my present first, before we go?" Ron asked. I nodded my head. "No no- open mine." Harry scoffed.

I giggled at the two as they glared coldly at each other. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Harry, quite being jealous." Ron huffed. My face turned pink as I giggled. Harry widened his eyes. "I'm not being jealous. My present is probably better anyways." He scoffed.

Harry and Ron haven't really been on great terms since he got chosen as a champion.

"You two are acting like children, just let Y/n open her presents." Hermione groaned.

The two glared at each other and handed me their presents. I first opened Ron's. I peeled away the brown paper to see a small plate with Mrs. Weasley's famous chocolate chip cookies and some sugar quills from Honey Dukes. I smiled widely at the gift. "Thank you Ron!" I got up and hugged him. Harry rolled his eyes.