Chapter 2. The Date ˖⁺ ☁⋆

(I know Daniel Radcliffe has blue eyes but Harry has green eyes. It's still movie Harry but with green eyes. FGUIAIWE. Have fun)

"Wood, wake up!" Hermione shouted. "Diggory wants me to give you the letter." She said as she hit me in the face with the letter. "Merlin, Hemione that hurt." I said. I opened the letter and it read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear, Wood.

Would you like to meet me outside for a date?

Love,

Diggory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I squealed and started to right my letter to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear, Diggory.

I would love go on a date with you. x

Yours truly,

Wood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave my owl, Dahlia. The letter "Give this to Cedric." I said. Dahlia flew away and I plopped on to my bed.

"Y/n, you should wear this blue dress my mother bought me." Hermione said. "No, I don't want to get it dirty." I said. "I don't want it anymore. To be honest it doesn't look good on me."

I put this outfit on.

After I put the dress on, my owl flew up to me and dropped another letter in my hand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet me at 1pm

Love,

Diggory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down into the common room to see Harry and Ron on the couch. Harry's jaw dropped and Ron looked at me dreamily. "What?" I asked. "You look gorgeous Wood." Ron said. I smiled and blushed. "Well, no time for chit chat. I have a date to get to." I said. Ron looked shocked. "It's only been a day since we got here, and you already have a date??" He said with wide eyes. "Mhm, and its with Diggory." I said cheerfully. Ron's jaw dropped more. Harry rolled his eyes. I checked the invisible watch on my wrist. "Welp, gotta blast." Then I walked out of the dorm and made my way outside.

I arrived outside where Cedric told me to meet him. He wasn't there. My anxiety and nervousness started to over take me as I was fiddling with my fingers and sweating. I checked the time to see it was 1:15.