Chapter 11: This Concludes Our Journey

Today was the day I came back home.

Lot's of things had happened over the past months. Tragic things to-

But for the sake of me going home- I'll exclude the tragic events. 

I woke up early and left Hogwarts to get on the Hogwarts Express. Everyone stayed quiet on the train until I spoke up about the upcoming news.

"I have something to tell you- and er- you may not like it." I spoke shyly.

They three 4th years lifted up their heads and questioned my words. "I erm- My family is moving to France and I have to switch to Beauxbatons." I frowned. They all looked at me in shock. "You can't leave us!" Ron whined. "I have to." I sniffed. "My father got fired from his job and the only position with his other option is in France."

"Y/n... You- I-" Harry stuttered and tears formed in his eyes. "You will visit us?" Hermione asks. I nodded my head. "Of course I will... but it may be awhile." My eyes turned red from the tears.

Everyone in the small room started tearing up. "Don't cry over me." I smiled and sniffed. 

Just then the train stopped and everyone gathered their luggage. We met outside the train in platform 9 3/4. I said my goodbye's to all my friends and gave them long tight hugs.

Once Hermione and Ron walked off, it was just Harry and I left. "I knew I should have told you this a long time ago.." he sniffed. I cocked my eyebrow at him. 

"Y/n.. I really like you.. I have for a while." He spoke. My eyes lit up at his words. "I like you to Harry." I smiled.

He smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug. Once I pulled out of the hug we stared at each other for a good while. "Harry I-"

I decided not to say what I was about to say and I pulled him into a gentle kiss. Harry didn't kiss back at firt, which scared me. He eventually started to kiss back.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, turning the kiss passionate. Our soft lips moved in sync. We finally pulled away when I heard my brother, Oliver Wood yell "EW PDA!" 

We giggled at his child like shouting and I rested my head on Harry's forhead.

"I guess this is goodbye." I frowned. Harry frowned to. "Until we meet again, Wood." He smiled and sniffed. I sighed. 

"Goodbye, Potter." I grinned and pecked his lips. He smirked at me and waved as I walked off with my brother. 

We will meet again.