Chapter 4: False Rumors ˖⁺ ☁⋆

I awoke to the bright sunshine on my face, I rubbed my eyes and thought about what me and Harry had done last night.

I pulled back my thick blanket and slipped on (Your choice of outfit) for the day. Pulling out my watch from my nighstand, I saw it was 8am. 'Bloody hell! I'm late for potions!!' I thought as I scurried around my room trying to get ready. This was the first time Hermione didnt wake me up.

I walked out of my dorm and into the common room. 

On my way to Potions I ran into Cho. "Sorry Cho!" I said nicely. I was about to start walking to class when she grabbed my arm. 

"Listen, Wood. I don't mean to sound rude but I really like Harry." She whisper to me. 

"I- I understand but-" She interrupted 

"Just back off, ok?" She let out a shy smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walked through the doors. 

"You are late, Ms. Wood." Snape shook his head.

"I'm sorry Sir, I woke up late." 

"You should have had an alarm. 5 points from Gryffindor." He stated.

I glanced at Hermione and she gave me an apologetic look. 

"Turn to page 257." Professor Snape instructed.

I turned the page of the book and scanned the pages. "I already know which ingredient is first." Ron said shyly.

I smirked at him. "Studying I see. What is it??"

Ron pointed to the ingredient. "Good job Ron! Are you trying to impress Hermione?" I winked and his face turned bright red. 

+++++++++++

I spotted Harry while we were walking to our next class. I snuck up behind him and grabbed his shoulders. "Hey!" I shouted as he jumped. 

"Hey." He said not looking at me. I gave him a confused look. "What's wrong? Did Hermione yell at you again??" I asked while giggling.

He glared at me in annoyance and walked faster. "Wha-" I caught up to him and grabbed his arm. "Harry, what's going on??"

"You really thought you were sneaky, huh." He scoffed.

"What- what do you mean?" I sighed.

"You are sneaking around with Cedric, Cho told me." He rolled his eyes.

"That little shit." I said under my breathe.

"No! Never! Cedric is the one who told me to confess." 

"That kiss meant nothing to me. I realized that when Cho told me. I shouldn't have ditched her yesterday just to hang out with you." He said coldly

I let go of his arm as my eyes began to burn. 

Harry walked off and Cho grabbed his arm while giggling.

I stormed off to the girls bathroom and sobbed. What does Cho have against me? We were fine until I met up with Cedric.

I turned on the faucet and splashed water on my face.

"Y/n, are you alright??" Hermione asks me. I looked up at her and nodded while wiping my eyes.

"I just got a little stressed in potions, thats all." I said softly.

"Ok." Hermione smiled at me and walked out. I splashed my face with water once more and walked out of the bathroom.

+++++++++++