Epilogue

5 years later. (your 19)

I walked up to small house and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps walking over to the door.

Once the man opened it my heart melted into my stomach. "Y/n.." Harry gasped. "Harry.." I sniffled.

He opened the door up wide and pulled me into his arms. "I've missed you so much.." He whispered. I teared up at the familiar voice.

He invited me into his house and we sat on the couch. "So- are you finally with Cho?" I grinned. He frowned at me. "No, I had many chances with girls but I knew you would return." He smiled warmly. 

"You waited for me?" My voice cracked. He nodded his head. My heart melted and I moved over closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I giggled. "Yeah." He laughed. He stood up from the couch and pulled me up with him. "Stay here."

He walked away and grabbed a record from his old collection of things and put it in his old record player from when he was younger.

I started crying at the song he played. It was 'It's been a long long time.'

"Dont cry, just dance." He said softly and grabbed my hand. We danced all around his living room to the song.

"I love you." He whispered. "I- I love you to." I choked out. He dipped me and pulled me into a kiss.

Thank you for reading.