+PROLOGUE+

"Oliver wait for me!" I shouted as my older brother ran towards the train leaving me behind. I saw him getting on the train, so I ran as fast as I could to be able to sit by him.

I got in the train, it was quite crowded. I looked around for Oliver and I noticed him sitting with his friends. "You left me behind." I said as a furrowed my eyebrows. "You were being slow." He replied with a scoff. I walked off annoyed and decided to sit by a girl who had brown bushy hair.

"Hi, I'm Y/n Wood." I said with a wide smile and sticking my hand out. "Hermione Granger." She said with a smile while shaking my hand. Just then two boys came in sitting down. One with dark hair and glasses and one with red hair.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" an old lady said with a cart of snacks and candies. "We will take a little bit of everything please." The boy with dark hair said as he handed his galleons to the woman. "Hello, I'm Y/n Wood." I said shaking his hand. "I'm Harry Potter."

"I'm Ron Weasley." The boy said with a mouthful of candy. "Pleasure." Hermione said with a disgusted face. We all sat and talked until we arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived at Hogwarts we all got off the train and my brother helped me with my luggage. "Oliver, what if I get sorted into Slytherin?"
"Don't worry Y/n, your definitely a Hufflepuff." He said jokingly. "I hope not! I want to be in Gryffindor, with you. You know I'm not good with meeting new people."
"Don't worry Y/n, I know you will meet someone." He said reassuring me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time to get sorted. Oh boy was I scared. My palms were sweaty and I was quite dizzy. I don't know what I would do if I was sorted into a house without my brother.

"Y/n Wood." An old lady with a pointy hat and emerald green robes spoke.

I was lost in my thoughts, worrying about what house I would be in.

"Y/n Wood!" The lady spoke again, this time a little louder.

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and walked up to the chair.
"Hmmm let's see, Gryffindor?" The hat spoke. I was crossing my fingers so tightly they were going numb. "No no, perhaps Slytherin?" Please don't be Slytherin.
"This one is hard to decide. I think it's.. Gryffindor!" The hat exclaimed. I let out a reliving sigh and walked back to my brother. Thankfully, Hermione and the other boys got sorted into Gryffindor to.

A while later I was sitting in the common room, about to go get ready for bed. I was reading one of my books I brought with me. "What are you doing?" Harry asked as he sat next to me. "Reading, what else does it look like?"
I continued to read and it looked as if Harry was reading with me as well.
We both talked a little bit and played some games until Professor Mcgonagall told us to go to bed.

"Goodnight, Harry." You said while walking over to the girls dorms.
"Goodnight!" He said while waving.

I hope you liked it 😛😛 this chapter was a little wacky but that's Otay. 🌝 don't worry they get longer than this.