Chapter 6: Shining Charms ˖⁺ ☁⋆

Sunday

I slowly opened my eyes expecting to be on the common room couch, but I was in my bed. I groaned while getting out of my bed and throwing on my outfit for the day.

My bare-feet hit against the cold stone floors while I was scurrying around our dorm trying to find my hair brush. I stopped in my tracks when I saw what time it was.

"Shit!" I cursed out loud. I quickly brushed my hair and put a head band on.

I walked out of the dorm to see Harry patiently waiting on the common room couch.

"Sorry I'm late..." I frowned at him. "Don't apologize, I told you 12 so we could leave by 12:15. I knew you were going to be late." He said while chuckling.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me with a soft smile. I happily nodded as got up and lead me to the exit.

Once we arrived at Hogsmeade we decided to go to The Three Broomsticks first. "Is it bad to be in a pub at 14?" I asked him. He giggled at me and shook his head.

We both ordered a butterbeer and talked. "You know Cho told me you didn't actually hang out with Cedric, she just wanted to make me jealous." He stated with a blank face. I frowned at him. "She also told me she really likes me and she wants to be your friend but she's afraid you don't like her because of what she did. She also wanted to make you jealous since we- you know.." His face flushed crimson as he spoke about the two of us kissing.

Then it hit me.. the truth serum. I can't tell Harry anything about to the serum, we finally got back to our normal selves.

"I- um.." I swallowed nervously. "I don't hate her, but she has definitely got on my nerves."

"Can you at least try to like her? I really love her." He put his hand on mine. I felt a lump in my throat at the thought of him loving her.

He looked at me in concern as I didn't answer. "Yes." I softly smiled.

He cheerfully grinned back at me and took a sip of his butterbeer.

My whole mood changed, but I tried to act happy and excited. Apparently he noticed.

"What's wrong? You can tell me." He said softly.

I shook my head. "I can't tell you." He frowned at my statement. It was silent for a few minutes until we decided to leave the pub and head over to Honeydukes.

I grabbed 4 treacle tarts and some other delicious treats for Hermione. Harry grabbed a whole bag of treacle tarts and some others for Cho.

"Where to now?" I asked. He shrugged and scanned the shops near us until he spotted a small stand with jewelry on it. "How about there?" He said while pointing. I turned around and saw the stand. "Sure!"

The stand was a beautiful. It wasn't like normal stands, there was something special to it. There was art carved into the dark mysterious logs, a purple velvet sheet lay across the surface of the stand, silver stars dangled from the roof of the stand.

All around the stand was jewelry. Very beautiful jewelry. There was necklaces with the most gorgeous crystals, bracelets with unique charms. Rings, so many rings that had crystals and mythical creatures engraved into them.

"Harry we should get matching bracelets!" I said happily. "Pick whichever ones out." He said with a wide smile.

The old witch that worked at the stand walked towards us. "Oh, what a lovely couple!" She said happily.

Harry and I's cheeks flushed pink. "We aren't a couple Ma'am." Harry said to the woman with pink still tinting his cheeks.

The old lady smirked at the two of us mischievously. "Each bracelet is 6 Galleons." (This is $43 in US money!)