Chapter 1. Time Flies ˖⁺ ☁⋆

I can't believe it's already been 3 years since I first went to Hogwarts. I thought to myself.

I was walking to the train, and right before I got in Harry, Hermione, and Ron came running to me and swallowed me into a large hug.

"Hey guys!" I said. "We've missed you so much Wood." Hermione stated.

We all got on the train and sat in the same area together. "What did you guys do over the summer?" I asked. "I broke my arm." Ron said. "Fred and George pulled a prank and I fell down the stairs." I tried to hold back a laugh but I couldn't. "It's not funny Wood, it hurt."

Everyone was giggling except Ron. "Don't worry Ronald, we know it hurt. Just imagining it was funny." Hermione said while giggling. "What about you Harry?" I asked.
"All I have to say is, the Dursley's." He said while rolling his eyes. We immediately understood. Ron started mentioning how he saved Harry from the Dursley's last year.

"It wasn't to great for me either, Oliver invited his friends over and they picked on me about not playing quidditch. Oliver yelled at them though.." I said.

"You know how obsessed he is with Quidditch? It's unbelievable." Harry said.
"He's my brother, stupid." I said while rolling my eyes.
Hermione and Ron giggled at my statement.

The arrival

After a long, long train ride we finally made it back to Hogwarts. It's so Hard to believe it will already be our 4th year.
"Y/n?" Harry said to me as Hermione and I were unpacking. "Yes, Scarhead?"
He rolled his eyes at his nickname. "Do you need any help unpacking?" He asked generously. Hermione gave me a glare as if to say yes. "I..erm, yes please." I said as I handed him a stack of books to put on the shelf beside my bed. "Put those over there please." I instructed with a smile.

He helped me put away a few other things. I'm so glad I said yes, or else that would have taken awhile. "Is that all?"
"Yes, thank you." I jumped on him and gave him a hug. Hermione was smirking at us stupidly. After I let go of Harry, his face turned a bright red, causing him to look away from me immediately. He was grinning and staring at me like an idiot. "Take a picture it will last longer." I said. Hermione started howling with laughter. "Erm, I'm gonna go unpack now." Harry said as he awkwardly started to walk away. "I'm helping."
"What?" Harry gave me a confused look. "I'm helping, I have to return the favor."
"Oh. You don-" I interrupted him. "Yes, I do."

I was helping Harry unpack. He had dropped his books on the ground causing me to trip over them. "Ahhh!" I said right before I landed on top of Harry.

I'm on top of Harry. IN HIS BLOODY BED

"Merlin Wood, Are you alright?" He asked. "Ye- yes I'm fine." I said before getting up quickly.

Why is it so awkward between us now. We never used to be like this when we were younger. Maybe it was the way Harry matured. He was much taller, his face was slimmer, his hair was long. Maybe it was just me. 

30 minutes or so had passed, and I was walking back to my dorm. I arrived and Hermione was sitting on her bed reading an abnormally large book. Her so called light reading.

"Mione, you won't believe what happened!" I exclaimed. "What?!"
"Harry dropped his books, and I tripped. I fell on top of him. ON HIS BLOODY BED."
Hermione let out a little squeal. Harry and I have liked each other for awhile, but its different now.

ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I spent several minutes trying to process what just happened with me and Y/n. I heard the door barge open and I jumped at the loud sound. "Bloody hell Harry, are you alright. Your face is red." Ron said. "I don't know, Ron." Ron gave me a confused look. "Y/n fell on top of me earlier. It was so awkward. We used to be such good friends, I don't understand what happened." I said. "I.. uh I don't know Harry?"