Author's note

-The book you are about to read contains depictions of criminal activity, harmful substance abuse and sexually explicit scenes which may be a trigger to persons under the age of eighteen.

-Reader discretion advised-

-All scenes and activities in this book are a work of fiction therefore all characters' names and events in the story are fictional.

-Any similarities to actual people (living or dead) and or to other stories and characters are simply coincidental.

-I write books for adults so if you're a minor, enter at your own risk. Just keep in mind that some scenes might make you uncomfortable. The characters in this story are mean and ruthless, they are meant to be. I mean, obviously the mafia isn't cupcakes and rainbows so don't expect any unicorns during your reading.

-All sex scenes are consensual. If you can't differ between rape and rough sex, then please abstain from making needless comments, some people prefer to be dominated in bed.

-The protagonist may come off as weak or dumb at times but there are 3 books to the series, you'll have plenty of time to get to know her true character.

-This is the first book to Il Paradosso Series.

Copyright © 2021 Ana K.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.