Last Chapter (english version)

Veebha was crying loudly even her clothes which were originally clean now became a lot of bloodstained, even she kicked a big tree branch there, the sky turned into a bit of a morning where all night she didn't even rest her body.

.

"AGHHH EVERYTHING IS DONE, NO, I FAILED, I FAILED" shouted Veebha as loud as she could even cry a roar because she felt she failed to save her friends from the grip of pandawa even pooja even though she could not.

"TEJAA, ANKITT, MONU, ARJUN, PAROO, FORGIVE ME, FORGIVE ME HUAA!!" said Veebha frustrated because her friends were gone and not even one of them was left with her at this time.

"I'm sorry friends, I hope you are calm in nature there and happy with the gods" said Veebha walking uncertainly now that he is alone without his friends beside him even accompanying him with nonsense chatter that makes no sense even a little not funny but impressive.

"I have to go where, damn, my wound is getting blue and maybe I have to treat it quickly" said Veebha staring at her wound which had started turning blue and even slightly blackened walking to find a way out of here.

HAPP

A man smothering veebha from behind makes veebha revolt and turns around there is a man smiling sarcastically even he is holding a hammer ready to kill him

"You can't run from here, you are stupid, you forget me, you killed all my brothers but you forgot me" said the man sarcastically by strangling Veebha using his elbow.

"Sha ... sha ... sha ... Shaheer, Yo.. Yo ... You sti.. Still alive, will definitely kill you to avenge all the deaths of my friends, BI .... BI .... BIADAB "said Veebha feeling choked because the Shaheer's strength was greater than the others.

"Oho I like your talk, sweet lady, but honey, it doesn't affect me," said Shaheer roaring and pushing veebha hard and even pulling her hair.

"You think you are smart, by killing my brothers and sisters, you feel your life is safe. Nothing is the impossible, miss hahaha!!!!" said Shaheer, laughing with satisfaction and even grabbing his hair as hard as he could.

"It will happen, and I make sure you will die pathetic and even more painful than others, YOU UNDERSTAND !!!!"

"Oh that's what I like about you, miss, you are brave, uhh I like this" said Shaheer, smiling and even waiting for Veebha to attack first.

"Don't talk too much and keep showing off your strength, it's barbaric, let's see and calculate how big your strength is!!!" said Veebha, approaching shaheer, who looked relaxed waiting for him to attack.

"huh until when do you keep talking miss, I'm fed up with your babbling, BIT*H" shouted Shaheer and Veebha fighting the weapons they carried in their hands.

Veebha and Shaheer continued to fight fiercely, even Veebha repeatedly fell and Shaheer was getting stronger and attacked Veebha viciously.

"You can't even kill me, forget it, because you can't finish it" said Shaheer approaching Veebha ready to kill him.

JLEB

Veebha apparently stabbed Shaheer's eye when he approached until the shaheer screamed in pain and even attacked fiercely even though one eye was hit by a tree branch

" LESS YOUR TEACHING, AGHH BIT*H DAMN!!" shouted Shaheer walking unsteadily wanting to attack him until Veebha hit Shaheer's head with a wooden block there

"You will not be able to finish me, you think I'm a weak woman hah, you think I'm a woman who easily gives up, SHIT YOU ARE A BADDLE, YOU ARE DEATH!!!" shouted veebha excitedly torturing Shaheer with all her strength.