Chapter 2 (english version)

They arrived at a minimalist but spacious house with a beautiful yard and lots of wild plants outside, making the air cooler, plus the weather was a bit cloudy and it seemed like it was going to rain.

.

"Thank you for taking me home, if you don't exist, my elder brother will be angry because I was late" said Shaheer getting out of the car and standing in front of his house.

"Oh the same shah, we are glad you can go home" said Veebha smiling at this handsome man

"Oh yes, you guys go in first, I'll introduce you to the most important woman in our hearts, come on," said Shaheer welcoming them.

"But we have to go home and say hello to your brothers and sisters, right Vee"

"Monu, don't talk like that! If the host wants to welcome us, don't ever be refused"

"Teju but it's already late"

"Then what's wrong with, we stopped briefly to his house, it didn't take an hour, just for a moment. Monu, why are you?" Teja whispered to the terrified Mouni

"Where there is a house in the middle of the forest like this, don't you suspect him!"

"A ghost? Never mind a handsome ghost and just look at his feet falling to the ground, not floating at all. Don't be weird, Monu"

"Yes, that's right, what's wrong with us going in and getting to know his family members then saying goodbye to go home, don't think it's weird, it's not good," said Arjun, who mediated the fight between Mouni and Teja.

"So where are you guys making a fuss here, it's not good this is someone's house. Instead it's noisy like housewives, like to gossip," said the face, shaking his head.

"After all this is going to rain and the raindrops have started to come out, it looks like there will be a rainstorm. We take shelter here, is it true?" Teja said while looking at Shaheer who just nodded.

"Yes, we will enter, but only for a while because we are a little busy," said Veebha, making Shaheer only smile.

"No, just for a moment, other than that you guys have dinner with us"

"Dinner? I happen to be hungry" said Ankit as he wanted to go inside

"Huh food just the first number you greedy base!"

"It's delicious, huh, basic eyes, there is a handsome boy, you just take it"

"Heh continued to be noisy, I had a long time marrying you and I just found out the taste" said Arjun, shaking his head and following Shaheer.

They also went inside where there were paintings and strange displays all of them so that the hairs of their necks began to stand up in the air in the house.

"Welcome to our house, here it is, for a moment I will call the most important sisters and women in our life, please sit down" said Shaheer. Going inside and calling the other members of the house.

"Oh so this is what took you shaheer" said a handsome and sweet black man smiling and sitting on the sofa where the guests sat.

"Now this is Rohit, he is called Rohu Bhai. He is the eldest brother in this family," said Shaheer introducing the man who was sitting with them.

"Well, this is Vin, my sister is number four, that's Lavanya and this woman is called Pooja" said Shaheer introducing them.

"Wow, a very beautiful woman, did not think she lived with these four men alone too" thought Ankit as he looked at Pooja, a beautiful woman in sexy clothes with round black eyes and long hair.

"Yes gods here are like heaven, there are beautiful men and women in the middle of the forest like this, and this woman is very lucky to be accompanied by these four handsome men, if only I were there" thought Teja looked at the woman without feeling uncomfortable sitting on the edge of the man who was sitting on his couch

"So those of you who took my shaheer home, thank God, from there we were anxious waiting for him" said Pooja looking at Shaheer but Shaheer pinched his cheeks exasperatedly.

"Thank you you guys took Shaheer home, thank goodness he met you and you guys are happy to take him home"

"He's just like that, my shaheer always makes us panic looking for him, fortunately there are you guys so my spirit isn't worried anymore" said Pooja as he draped his arm around the sweet black man's neck.

"Rohit really loves his younger brother, he must be like that, just know it"

"Yes, we are very relieved that he is fine, we also accidentally met Shaheer on the road and we took him here," said Veebha smiling at Shaheer.

"As our gratitude to you, we want to invite you to dinner, after that you can go home after dinner with us"

"Yes, coincidentally, our pooja is already cooking and you happen to be there, so so that we don't lose our minds, we will invite you to dinner together"

"Um, but we are" said Mouni interrupted by Teja who ordered to obey

"Yes, we accept, you don't hesitate to accept us here and even invite us to have dinner together, and, Shaheer, it turns out that you and your siblings are so kind to us"

"Same with Teja, we also hesitate to welcome you. Pooja honey, prepare the food , sorry the guests have been waiting "

"Yes my dear, but before that maybe you guys want to take a break while waiting for the food," said Pooja smiling with four men behind him with a friendly smile too.

"It is possible that our bodies all hurt," said Arjun

"Vin take them to the guest room, let them rest enough so that their strength will increase later"

"Ok Rohu Bhai, come on with me"

"Ok, huh, take a break first, what's wrong with it?" said Ankit while hanging up his camera which he had brought for some reason.

They were escorted by Vin to the top floor by climbing the stairs to the room whose stairs were covered with teak wood with an old style impression.

"Arjun I'm afraid, Arjun we should both just go home" said Mouni in a whisper who was terrified by the display near the stairs and Vin's flat, expressionless gaze.

"Monu, calm down after all, we are only here for a while, they welcome us happily if they are rejected, they will feel offended" said Arjun, holding Mouni's hand, who was still shaking with fear, especially when the room felt dim because of the minimal lighting

"Please rest here and later when the food is ready, I will tell you" said Vin in a flat tone staring at them sharply

"i..i..i .. yes thank you" Mouni smiled forcefully

"I go down first" said Vin without further ado leaving them

"Arjun I'm so scared, don't you leave me alone here" said Mouni while holding Arjun's hand

"Monu calm down, there's nothing here, it's a bit creepy but it's okay.Maybe they like to collect antiques, it's common for some people"

"But Arjun, this house is so strange, i am afraid of arjun, let's just go home"

"Monu calm down ok, don't panic and rest, I'll be down for a moment"

"Don't be long Arjun"

"Yes you just rest"

Arjun went outside and left the Mouni in his room alone walking down the steps with their photos and paintings on the walls of the stairs..

CONTINUED

.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment so that we are more enthusiastic in making this story:)