Chapter 9 (english version)

Ankit just screamed and kept on swearing he took it out of his mouth which was full of blood because it came from his stomach which was now torn as a result of pooja torturing him mercilessly because he was disgusted by his victims talking a lot of uselessness.

.

"You are useless, you are a weak man, but, I like that dear, because the weaker, the faster you are, WILL FOLLOW YOUR FRIENDS HAHAHA" said pooja laughing loudly without pity at all staring at this man weak because of a lot of blood.

"I WILL NOT DE ... DE ... DE... DEAD THAT EASY DO .... DO .... DO .... DON'T PLEASE AGHHH !!!!" shouted Ankit breaking up because he could not stand the torture that befell him

"GIVE UP YOU WANT TO TALK ANYTHING MEN, I DON'T CARE AT ALL!!!!" shouted Pooja as he stepped on his injured leg with his heels.

"FU ... FU .... F*CK YOU, AGHHH" shouted ankit making pooja just put on his deadly smile.

Veebha and Saurav keep fighting until finally Saurav falls down and gets hurt everywhere because of Veebha's actions which keep injuring him over and over again.

"NOW YOU DIE BUDDY, YOU WILL PAY ALL YOUR DOINGS DURING THIS!!!" shouted veebha who was ready to take the life of this big man.

HIATT

CRAKK

Veebha manages to kill Saurav by beating his head quickly like a fierce Mahakaal slaying his enemies and evil demons.

"YOU ARE DEAD BADDE, YOU WERE DEAD HAH!!!" Veebha with anger in her eyes stared at the Saurav who was lying stiffly helpless and even his blood spattered and stained his clothes and hair.

"Teja, Teja he must be running away from the others. I really have to help him!!" said Veebha carrying a knife on guard looking for Teja who was still running to avoid other Pandavas.

Teja was still running out of there looking for help until he got the lavender which managed to get it and dragged it back inside by pulling her hair

"Want to run wherever you can not run from death, I told you not to be like me and I will not be responsible if your death will be even more terrible" Lavanya said, continuing to drag her hair back inside like a cattle being led to a stable.

"No, I don't want to, let go of me, please, please, ah, you are such a bit*h!" Teja said and continued hitting his slightly filled Lavanya arm hard.

SREGG

Teja did not lose his mind by biting his lava hand which was still holding his hair and ran towards the south where there was a path as fast as it could so he could escape and seek help.

"HELP, HELP ANYONE HELP ME!!!" he kept shouting down the path, maybe someone wants to help him out of the slaughterhouse.

"DON'T RUN YOU, YOU WILL NOT COME FROM DEATH!!!"

it turns out that the god granted Teja's wish where he was relieved that there was a group of people wearing black jackets but it seemed like his sturdy body was on guard in this forest area

"Sir, sir, help me sir, I, I, I, need your help, sir, I ask, sir, help me, sir, I am not a ghost, I am human. Friend, friend, friend, my friend is there, is there, sir, them, they are in need, need help sir, please sir, I beg you sir "said Teja cut to pieces because the breath was irregular and fear and panic hit them together.

"Oh miss, calm down. What's the matter, why are you running around like that, your speech is not clear, are you being chased by a ghost until your breath hurts like that, we don't understand what you're saying"