Chapter 4 (english version)

Paras only struggled slowly because his body weight was helpless plus he lacked a lot of blood even his legs and arms were unable to protect himself from them all.

.

"Oh oh why do you fight? You can't do that. You know, everyone comes here so he will not be able to come back alive, your life is so short!" said a rather large man sharpening a butcher knife and chainsaw in the corner of the room.

"Please let me go, let me go" she softly looked them with one eye

"Go away? Haha don't you realize what you said was impossible!"

"Damn you all! Savages, heartless!"

"Indeed it is very true young man and be ready to die to pick you up now hmm" said the big man starting an engine and directing his face.

He also turned on classical music as a support tool with melodic charts gently swaying

"NO !!!! PAROOO" Arjun shouted when he looked at his head, his face was not in his body and rolled down, making Arjun scream out of whack.

"Paro is gone, they've cut it! No, don't let us go from here!" said Arjun hysterically and cried because of the sight he saw earlier.

"Paro, Paro! No I beg you don't kill us please, please!" shouted Veebha who was just as hysterical when Arjun mentioned what they were doing.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE, HELP !!!" Teja shouted as loud as possible in the corner with tears still flowing imagining his fate now

"Huh, our work is done. We just have to move on to the next stage," said the man putting his clothes and face into a large black plastic bag.

"You're right Saurav Bhai! They turned out to be so innocent by the tricks we gave, many people come here, it's beneficial for all of us" said the man with his face and body covered in blood that they had executed.

"Lavanya, hurry and take one of them in there"

"Okay bhai, take it easy, what can they do?" Lavanya said, wanting to go to a place where Arjun and his friends were inside.

"Vee do something Vee, he's coming here, vee hurry think of something hah!" said arjun screaming and trying to escape from there

"Arjun shut up! Veebha is thinking, don't you strain him!" said the same Teja scared crying in the corner of the room where it was full of corpses.

"There is a small door, we will enter through there, let's hurry before he comes here" said Veebha trying to open a small door like a secret door near the black plastic bag she saw.

"alright teju come on help quickly, we're trying to get out of here"

"Then what about Monu and Ankit Vee, they are still there, there is no way we can leave them" said Arjun while continuing to open the small door with all his might.

"We will think about it later arjun! Now we are free from here and seek help, you take it easy Monu is also my best friend"

Tuk tuk

A foot tap walking towards them and whistling as if she didn't care what happened made Veebha and the others keep trying to get out of there.

"Come on my sheep..... It's time for you to be free from this world, come on, come with me, my favorite goat, Lalala" said Lavanya humming and arrived at the door and opened the door.

Mouni felt something was strange outside and took the initiative to find out what was happening out there even Arjun himself had not returned from earlier