Chapter 5 (english version)

Veebha and Teja continue to run as hard as they can while praying for the death of arjun and face due to their actions, hoping that their spirits will be calm and happy there, even their feet are unable to run too fast because the pandawa's power is strong and continues to chase him.

.

"Want to run where else we vee? I'm already tired! Even this forest is very dense and the rain will fall soon. Vee I'm afraid Vee" said Teja terrified as he ran slowly hoping that no one Pandawa would chase him.

"Be patient, teju we will try to find a way out. I don't even know where to go out of this forest" said Veebha while looking for a way out of there with Teja.

BUGH

"Awhh my shoulder hurts so much! Vee please Vee" said Teja, feeling an object hit his shoulder and fell into a mud puddle.

"You dare run from me huh, bit*h !!!" The words of a man pulling his hair hard made Teja cry and grimace in pain

"Vee help me vee! Vin, you, forgive me vin! Don't kill me, i beg. Vee help me Vee!" Teja said hysterically as he looked at the face of the man who pulled his hair hard.

"Begging? You're begging me, haha. Nothing will get away from me, and you, you dare me by disobeying me hah?!" said Vin as he continued to grab his hair hard with no mercy at all.

"I beg you to get me out of here I beg you" Teja begged with tears flowing from her eyes, it didn't make this handsome man feel sorry for her.

"You want to leave here hmm? Want to go, want to go?!" said Vin clutching his hair and staring with anger burning in his eyes.

"I beg you, please let go of me, me. I have no problem with you"

"No problem with me? Hmm that's right, but I'm happy to meet you and play with you honey"

"No, I beg your pardon" Teja said closing his eyes when Vin wanted to point a knife at him

JLEBB

A sharp twig pierced the handsome man's stomach by piercing his way forward made him stunned and stared down where the sharp chain pierced his stomach.

"Veebhaaa!!!" shouted Teja immediately ran and hugged Veebha with cries of fear

"You are okay Teju, are you hurt?!" said Veebha giving attention to his friend

"I'm okay, vee. Thank you for helping me! I don't know anymore if you don't exist vee, my fate is over!"

"LESS TEACHING" shouted Vin, pulling out the branches that pierced his stomach and preparing to attack them

"Teju let's get out of here and get help! I'll fight him, come on, hurry up Teju!"

"How about you?!"

"Hurry up go Teju! Come on hurry!"

"But...."

"" QUICKLY TEJUU !!! "shouted Veebha making Teja run away leaving Veebha alone fighting with Vin who is still strong.

"You want to fight with me, hah?! Don't hope that after you lose, you will lose your life here!!!" said Vin, smiling sarcastically at Veebha.

"We'll see, we'll just bit*h!!" said Veebha, starting to attack Vin with his bare hands and beating himself up but unfortunately Vin was still upright and slapped Veebha many times until he fell.

"I told you no, you are nothing for me bit*h, but its ok if that is what you want then I will take your life right away" said Vin smiling sarcastically with Veebha lying on the ground with serious injuries.