𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

Start from the beginning

The twins pulled into the crowded parking lot and spotted Miguel, Hawk, Aisha, and Bert standing in the front of the building. Sensei didn't seem to be here yet.

Mars got out of the car quickly ignoring the look from her brother and walked straight up to Miguel. She put her bag down and put her hands up gesturing for Miguel to practice on her. The boy didn't protest and soon the two teens were locked in a match of punched and blocking. They had their game faces on and everyone around them looked scared and worried.

Ryan watched his sister and Miguel spar and walked over to Aisha. "What's up with him?"

"He's been pretty agro since the breakup. What's up with her?"

"She's been violent ever since the party. Do you know what happened?"

Aisha pulled Ryan away from the group so no one could hear what she was about to say, specifically Hawk. "She was going to ask Moon out and saw her and Hawk kissing. She liked both of them so it really messed her up."

"Shit." Ryan looked back at his sister who was angrily throwing punches and kicks at Miguel. "That's what she meant by she was in the same situation as Miguel. They were both having relationship struggles."

     Aisha nodded. "We should keep an eye on both of them today." Ryan nodded and the two walked back over to the group. He had to find some way to make her feel better. He knew seeing the person you had feelings for with someone else hurt, but seeing both the people you cared for with each other must have felt like a bullet to the heart.

     "What were you guys talking about," Hawk asked them. He wanted to know if it had something to do with the way Mara was acting.

     "Nothing," Ryan glared at him. He had warned this kid what would happen if he messed up again and Ryan wasn't one to break his promises. He would get what was coming to him whether it was by Ryan's hand or someone else's.

     Hawk just looked away from him and at Aisha. "Where's Sensei? The tournament's gonna start soon."

     "He'll be here."

     Bert spoke up wanting to tell the older kids what he knew. "I don't know about that."

     "What are you talking about," Aisha asked him.

     "I saw him at the mini-mall. I was buying a...carton of milk."

     "Don't lie Bert. I know you were buying that magazine I took from you," Mara cut him off still sparring with Miguel. She was on defense now and the boy was throwing punches at her.

     "Anyway. I heard him in the parking lot, yelling. He was peeing on his car and drinking a bunch of alcohol. And then he started screaming about how we were all going to die."

     "Why didn't you tell us this earlier?"

     "I don't know. I guess I'm so used to seeing him drunk, it didn't seem like that big a deal."

     Hawk rolled his eyes. "Well, we're here, and he's not. So it's officially a big deal. What if something happened to him?"

     "Like what," Bert asked Hawk with a slight quiver in his voice.

     "I don't know. Like he drove his car off a cliff, or bought a gun and blew his brains out."

     "No, Sensei would never kill himself. That's too pussy a move."

     Ryan who had been looking between the three the entire conversation had a confused expression on his face. "I worry for all of you."

     Hawk ignored him. "Whatever. I mean, we're here. We're gonna have to do it without him."