𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

Mara tried to push her twin forward but the boy wouldn't budge. She didn't need Hawk to know that he made her cry. "No wait a second Mars, I need him to understand the gravity of this situation." Ryan pulled back the sleeve on his sweatshirt and flexed his muscles. "You see these? Their stronger than the hair gel you use to keep that mohawk on your head. I will use them to pummel you if you hurt her again." If Hawk was scared before he was terrified now. Ryan just smirked at the look on his face. "See you nerds." He walked away from them turning around once to show Hawk his muscles again.

"Um guys. I'm still here." Mara turned to see Demetri standing behind her awkwardly. She completely forgot he was behind them.

Hawk just glared at the boy and Demetri jumped slightly and took off down the hall after Ryan. He turned back to Mara who was waiting for him to start talking. "Look, I'm really sorry for how I treated you. I should have told you how I felt instead of just expecting you to think we were exclusive. You deserve to be happy. Even if it's not with me. I shouldn't have put my hands on you either. It wasn't right."

Mara nodded and hugged him. He hugged her back and placed his head in the crook of her neck. "Just don't do it again ok?" She pulled away and smiled at him. "I guess I was being kind of oblivious too. I should've known you weren't kissing my neck in a friendly way. The person I was with asked me not to tell people who they are just yet, but I really like them."

"I'm happy for you, Mars."

Hawk watched as she smiled and walked away from him. He didn't know what came over him the day before. He just didn't like the idea of her with anyone else but him.

That's why he knew he had to find a way to make her jealous.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mara, Demetri, Miguel, Aisha, Hawk, and Bert were at the park eating lunch. Mara sat on the grass watching Hawk and Bert fight while Miguel, Demetri, and Aisha sat on a bench.

"Come on, eat something. I'll make you feel better." Demetri was trying to get Miguel to eat his sandwich. The boy was feeling even more upset after his conversation with Sam.

"I told you I'm not hungry, man."

Demetri sat back and looked around the park. "I still think you're overreacting."

"I'm not overreacting, dude. I know what I saw."

"All right, so you saw her eating dinner with some chose." Mara watched as Hawk kicked Bert in the face sending him to the ground before waking over to Miguel and leaning over the back of the bench. "It's probably her brother or something."

Mara went to help Bert up and turned to the group. "No Sam only has 1 brother and he's way younger than her." She turned back to Bert and checked his face to make sure he wasn't hurt badly. There was just a slight bruise meaning he would be fine in a few days.

"Plus, brothers don't look at their sisters like that," Miguel added to Mara's statement.

"Depends what part of the country you're in," Demetri joked.

Miguel ignored the boy and looked down at his uneaten sandwich that was starting to get soggy. "Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me."

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance."

Demetri shook his head at the boy. "Don't listen to Eli."