I thanked Jerry and accepted the box. "I may place a few more orders soon, I'm planing on getting some new mega evolutions." I said, carefully placing the box in my backpack.

"No problem Emma." Jerry smiled as I handed him the money I owed. "Anytime."

I nodded and turned to leave, Red at my heel. "Do you need anything?" I asked walking briskly to my next destination.

Red shook his head. "Na, I'm good." He smiled, slipping his hand into mine. "Though this wouldn't be to bad."

"You do know that if Silver sees you he's going to kill you, than me, than you again?"

Red smiled. "I'll risk it."

I rolled my eyes and entires the next shop; Mega Wears.

At first no one but a Medicham sporting a Medichamite in a crown like accessory was in the room. But a few moments later a shop assistant entered. "May I help you?" She asked politely, a similar accessory was wrapped around her upper arm.

I nodded. "I heard that they found new mega stones, I was wondering if you had any in stock?"

The shop assistant beamed. "Yes, yes of course we do come take a look." She went behind a glass counter and pulled out a draw containing a few types of the jewels. I scanned over the labels.

"Okay I'll take an Altarianite, a Galladite and..." My eyes settled on the Loppunnite. Pom pom didn't like battling much but should I get her a mega stone anyway? "A Lopunnite." I smiled. It would be a nice gift for her, whether she used it or not.

The shop owner picked up my requested stones and smiled. "We have two more, they're very rare and quite a bit more expensive."

Champion of five regions here, money had never been a worry for me. Though I normally give most it away to charity but I haven't had a chance since my last win.

The shop owner pulled a case I hadn't noticed off the shelf. It had two stones in it. "These are the Latios and Latias mega stones."

My mind instantly landed on Liberty and Sole.

"I'll take them both." I nodded as she added them to this list.

"And will you be buying accessories to?"

I nodded and thought of my own Pokemon. I chose each one specifically for its matching Pokemon. For Wind dancer's Altarianite, a crown like charm that went around the ribbons on her head. Blade would get an arm band that I thought looked really cool and for Pom pom, a simple yet elegant bracelet. Last but not least, matching necklaces for Liberty and Sole that looked like ying and yang with the mega stone going where the dot would be.

I payed my money and true to the cashiers word, it had costed a lot but I had a surplus in money since the Unova league. Well that's Destiny's birthday present sorted... I wonder if I can get a hold of a Key Stone for her.

I shook my head and noticed that Red had once again slipped his hand into mine. I smiled to myself as we walked through the mall.

Once out side I slipped my hand out of Red's and pulled out my X-transceiver and called Silver's number. It rung three times before Silver answered.

"Hello?" Silver's face appeared on the screen.

"I'm done, how long will you be?" I asked, not really caring what he was doing.

"I'm done." Silver said simply. "You out already?"

"Yup, see you in a few." I replied hanging up.