MY HOPES TO MY MR. CASSANOVA

I am blessed to have the chance to write my feelings and through this story I got a chance to express who I really am. I am Happy that I still can manage to finish this story today because I know my readers are there to support and appreciate me. This story gave me alot of Lessons in life and I'm so thankful that i got a chance to write it here. To write everything that my heart is shouting out to.

This story is about Hoping and having Faith in someone that we love that anything is possible , basta iclaim natin kay God ang lahat. Let us Accept all the people that come into our lives not by their physical appearance nor status in life, but their interpersonals.Always remeber that all people are deserved to be loved . Because we love , because God loves us first.

Gusto kong mag silbing Inspirasyon ang kwentong ito sa mga taong takot na magmahal muli. Yes, people deserves a second chance, even if those memories na nakabalot sa takot nyo ay nag eager na magtrigger. Always remember that we are fought to forgive and not to take revenge.

To My Mr. Cassanova
Sana ay maging masaya ka sa kung ano ang meron ka at wag hayaang sakupin ang iyong isipan ng kadiliman at negatibong kaisipan. I'm thankful for the lessons. I Hope that your dreams will come true in the right time.

To My Lovely Readers

See You at my next stories and in the future stories pa, I will never let you down.

Thank you for the 10 months of love and support and even the effort in reading this story and even your votes. I am Motivated . Thank you again. And also to My Mr. Cassanova. May you find God's plan for you and never stop on dreaming. ♡♡

This Book is finally closed .

Thank you for Reading :))

Always smile :)

And Stay Positive :)

Magmahal ka lamang <3