"Nothing like this is happening. So hold your horses Mr. At least in this year"
Zohaib said glaring at Umar.
"You should get married man. You're getting old"
Umar said looking at Zohaib with a bored look whose eyes bulged out of their sockets hearing him.

"Old!! I'm just twenty five and we're of same age"
Whined Zohaib looking at Umar.
"You're six months older than me. You know what that mean half a year. That's a lot of time"
Umar replied like an old man telling him a secret.
"Enough of your bickering. No one is getting married. The news and change of plan is Dua's coming with us for the internship and we convinced her dad. So now all of us will be together again."
Announced Laiba while all others hooted at the news.

All of them were planning to have their house job done at a famous hospital which was in other city after their graduation was done a month ago. While Dua's father wasn't ready to send her there as he was very protective of her and didn't wanted her to live in a hostel there. So it was planned that Dua and Laiba will do it in their own city since they didn't wanted her to be left alone while the other three will do it in their dreamed hospital.

But after a lot of arguments Dua convinced her parents with the help of Laiba. Her father reluctantly agreed given the condition that she'll live in an apartment there and not in sone random hostel.
"That's great. I thought uncle won't ever agree"
Aina beamed looking at Dua.
"Well he did.But with strict conditions as you know how he is"
Dua sighed happily.
They had their lunch at the restaurant and went home after celebrating the good news

"Mom! I'm home" yelled Dua as she entered her house.
"Good that you're home. Your father is waiting in his study for you. He wants to talk to you about your one year stay there. He bought an apartment for you there. You know he isn't happy with your decision of doing the house job there but he's silent considering your wishes. You still have time to think"
Said Dua's mother patting her head while she sighed preparing herself to talk to her angry father.

It was going on from one week. His father was angry with her. Altough Dua and her father didn't share a very friendly relationship with eachother due to some problems between them but still Dua loved her father very much and him being angry with her was making her sad.
"Dad!" Whispered Dua entering the study.
"Sit down Dua"
Her father replied folding the newspaper he was reading and pointed toward the sofa next to him at which he was sitting.

"You're still angry with me"
Dua whined in cute voice looking at her father.
"I was never angry child you know. I was just worried about you. But now I  think I should trust you since you're big enough to make your own decisions and this is the first thing you ever demanded from me. So considering that I'm fine. Just remember whatever happens between us I love you so much always."
Said her father looking at her Lovingly. Her father was never vocal about his love for her but Dua knew that he loved her very much.

"Thank you so much dad. I'll never break your trust"
Saying that he hugged him tightly while he patted his head and gave her prayers.
..................................

                      One Month Later

It was sunday morning. The day at which they had to depart from their homes and go yo the next city for their house jobs for one year.
"So everything's packed. We need to get going or we'll get late." Said Umar looking at Dua who nodded her head and after greeting her parents sat in the car while Umar sat in the driver's seat and started driving following Zohaib's car which was ahead of them.

Since Umar and Dua were cousin. Their parents decided they should go together. Dua's parents trusted Umar on the behalf of Dua since he was very responsible. Dua was the daughter of his mother's sister meaning Dua's mother was his aunt fron his mother's side.

After eight hours journey they finally reached Dua's apartment. It was decided that all five will stay for the night there and then they'll move to hostel after joining the hospital since they wanted to enjoy the hostel life. Dua too wanted that but her parents didn't gave her any choice.

The apartment was simple yet beautiful. It was on second storey. It had two rooms, one master bedroom and other guest room. A small yet cozy kitchen and a small TV launch and a balcony which was attached to the master bedroom. The whole apartment was decorated beautifully giving homely feelings.

The girls slept in th master bedroom after changing their clothes and having dinner while the boys slept in the guest room.
In morning they have to give their joining to the hospital and after that they'll have to checkout their hostels and shift their luggage there. So they'll have a busy day tomorrow. Thinking that all of them went to a peaceful slumber.

.............................

Hey Readers!

This is my book. Please do not copy as it's against copyright rules. All the characters I desplayed are the work of fiction and have no resemblance to real ones. If found any it'll be pure coincidental. I own the characters just like I own the book so please do not copy.

I hope you enjoy my story. Please vote and comment for my story and also share it with your friends. I'll be very thankful for your response. You can also PM me I'll be happy to answer your questions if you have any. Anyways enjoy the book and have a good time

Love and peace!
Mishi