You walk up to a black jeep with tinted windows.

You knock on the drivers side window, confident that this car was for you.

The window began to move down and you saw Oikawa sitting in the drivers seat.

You began to smile, happy to see him.

"Get in," he said, smile stretched across his face.

You round to the other side of the car and open the passenger side door.

You enter the car and put on your seatbelt before turning to Oikawa.

"I didn't think you would be apart of this," you say.

Oikawa backed out of the lot before putting the car in drive and heading down the street.

"I wasn't supposed to be," he said, "but they needed a car you weren't familiar with and I'm the only one with a car you haven't seen—and there's no way I'm letting anyone drive my car. So here I am."

You couldn't help but to smile again.

Not only was this an incredibly sweet gesture, but for him to get your friends involved made you gleam with happiness.

You turn back to the road and realized the street seemed familiar.

You finally noticed where you were after Oikawa stopped the car.

"My old apartment?" you say out loud.

Oikawa turned to you before widening his eyes.

"Oh fuck. I forgot to give you the note."

Oikawa pulled out a note that was folded neatly in half.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

You accepted his apology as you reached for the note in his hand.

you may not know, but this is the place where you began to capture my heart. So here's a hint: you had on these cute short and i helped dress you that day :)

You recalled the day Suna came to help you move into the apartment and your heart fluttered at his behavior. He was kind, albeit he did annoy you, but he was being caring from the beginning.

You remember when you began picking your clothes out and you asked if he was your dad and he responded saying he'd never want to be your dad.

I wonder if there was a secret meaning behind when he said that. I did ask him to elaborate and he ignored me.

You laughed.

"Okay, you can get out the car now."

You look up at Oikawa with shock.

"Am I really supposed to go into my old apartment?"

Oikawa nodded his head.

"How? I don't have the keys anymore."

"Y/n. Just go. It's all planned, remember? Just follow the directions."