He chuckles at my actions and shakes his head. "Just talk to Levi. If he'll go soft on anyone it's you." I look at him with an arched brow and smirk. "Oh wait. Maybe not." He returns the smirk.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Yeah I guess. I just don't want him to think I'm using our relationship as a scapegoat, you know?"

"Eren, you've been working all hours for the passed month. Asking him to cut you some slack is not going to make him think you're taking advantage of him." He rests a hand on my knee and smiles warmly. "Just talk to him."

"Fine. I'll try and catch him this evening." I smile back at him and look at the clock on the wall. "Ugh. Guess I better go. Another shoot to get to." I drag my body out of the chair with a loud groan and roll my shoulders. I can hear my bones popping as I stretch out.

"Jeez, you need to relax. I can see the tension in your shoulders, never mind what I just heard!" He laughs sympathetically.

"Maybe I can convince Levi for a massage tonight while I'm at it." I scoff. "Honestly, I just need a break. A few days away from here will do me wonders."

"TMI dude." He gives me a disgusted but warm smile. "Well, if there's ever a time to actually take advantage of the Boss being your Boyfriend..." He leads.

"I guess, It couldn't hurt to ask?" I say, my voice going high at the end so that it sounds like a question.

Connie jumps up and pats me on the shoulder. "That's my boy! May as well ask for me too, while you're at it!" He gives me a wink and I roll my eyes. "What? I've only got a few weeks left here! C'mon!"

"Ugh, don't remind me. I'm gonna be lost without you." I sigh in dejection.

"Just think of all the free holidays to Hawaii you can have though. All those half naked babes." He stops and corrects himself "--Uh--dudes on the beach!"

I quirk an eyebrow at him. "I have a boyfriend, remember?"

"It doesn't hurt to look." He shrugs his shoulders.

I just shake my head at him with a bemused smile and look at the clock again. "Shit. And now I'm late." I look at Connie and narrow my eyes at him playfully. "I blame you for this."

"Like you care, you'll do anything to get out of it right now!" He calls after me as I walk out of the break room.

I smile to myself as I walk to my next shoot. Connie never fails to make me feel better, my smile falters as my thoughts return to the fact that he is leaving soon.

I'm definitely taking him up on what he just said, whether Levi says yes or not. I'll just pretend to be ill of something. I can do that.

I psyche myself up for my next shoot as I approach the double doors. I roll my shoulders once again and gently push the doors open.

I can hear a couple of voices on the other side of the room having a discussion about what we'll be doing and I approach them. I can pick out Levi's voice amongst them and another that I can recognise but I can't place.

The closer I get the clearer the voices are and that's when it dawns on me. That's the guy Levi called me his "friend" to. My steps falter and come to a stop.

I can see them standing side by side, Levi has his signature scowl plastered across his face, giving nothing away. "The Guy" as I will now refer to him as, is gesturing wildly with his hands, the enthusiasm is plastered across his face as he goes over his plans.

"...we'll have the whole city of lights in the background, the kid will just have to stand there with his arms crossed." As he finishes "The Guy" looks up and spots me. "Speak of the devil!" He gestures towards me and beckons me over.

At the mention of me being nearby Levi's scowl falters and his posture stiffens slightly before he recovers and returns to his usual self.

"Eren." He says as I approach, I furrow my brows at his cold greeting.

"Levi." I return just as cold and turn back to 'The Guy' "Uh, hi. Sorry, have we met?"

I know I'm being childish but I don't care. At my words I notice Levi's lip quirk up slightly at the side at my coldness to "The Guy".

"Oh yes, of course. We have met briefly before but it was a while ago, I don't blame you for not remembering me." He says with a smile and raises his hand for me to shake. "Eld. Nice to meet you again."

I can't help my teeth from grinding together at how happy he is and shake my head with a small sigh before plastering on a fake smile for him. "Likewise." I take his hand and shake it.

My eyes drift to Levi's briefly and he raises an eyebrow at me and I quickly let them go back to "Eld". I think I prefer "The Guy".

"So what brings you here, Eld?" I ask as our hands separate.

He fixes me with a bright smile. "Why, to do a shoot with you and Levi of course!"

My eyes dart to Levi's in confusion and surprise and my mouth gapes at him. Why didn't he tell me?