Chapter seventeen: "Annabitch!"

Percy's POV

Swearing, Annabeth abusing Percy and forcing him to date her or she'll kill Peter, mention of rape,

I woke up in the infirmary. Peter was asleep, holding my hand with tear streaks on his face. I sat up. Will walked in.

"Percy? Oh, Percy! So..." Will said. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Perce, you can leave once your boyfriend wakes up" Will said, smirking. My eyes widened and I turned red.

"S-shut up! It's not like you and Nico aren't dating!" I yelled, flustered. He turned red also.

"Percy? You ok?" Peter said, yawning.

"I-I'm f-fine" I said. Will smirked again and left. Me and Peter got up and left the infirmary.

We went to Poseidon cabin and closed the door behind us. It was completely the same. I walked around putting everything away and all that jazz, while Peter sat on my bed. When I finished I went and sat next to him. We looked at each other and I studied his face, his beautiful eyes, just everything. Next thing I knew, we were leaning in...

Peter's POV

We were leaning in... DAMMIT TONY!

"Hey Peter! Is Percy..." he said. I glared at him behind Percy.

"Hey Percy! How are you?" Tony said, walking in and sitting next to Percy.

"I'm fine, thanks Tony" Percy said. Soon the rest of the avengers walked in and sat around us. Percy smiled at them and then five people walked in.

Percy's POV

The Five walked in!

"Chris!" I yelled as Chris ran over and jumped on me. The rest of the Five walked over and smiled at me.

"Percy? Who are they?" Rory asked, pointing at the avengers. I looked at them and suddenly Peter's eyes flashed recognition at my look and he introduced everyone. The Five introduced themselves and Chris stayed next to me, holding on really tight. Chiron came in.

"Percy? Oh good, Percy, so.. we need your help to guard the borders and find the traitor" he said. I nodded and got up. I put on my armor and took Thor and Tony, who were suited up, with me.

"Oh, gods" I said as soon as we got up the hill. There were monsters all standing at the border. I stood and looked at them.

"Perseus Jackson" one said.

"Hey....you..." I said. Tony laughed while Thor facepalmed. Suddenly, a hellhound came out of nowhere and swatted Tony and Thor away. It lunged at me and I stabbed it, turning it to dust. I heard someone stomp in frustration. I looked, but didn't see anyone.

We were relieved of our positions and we went to the dining pavilion. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey, Percy. Can I..uh...talk to you?" I looked and saw Annabeth. I nodded and we went back to the beach where she had already hurt me. She kicked me down again and pulled out her knife.