Chapter 6: "Mom..."

Percy's POV

We woke up and got out of the water. Everyone was in assembly except...Mom. we walked over to assembly and everybody welcomed us back. We then went to see mom. We entered Poseidon's cabin and mom was lieing on my bed. I walked over to the Apollo kid named Kai.

"Hey Kai" I said

"Percy I am so sorry she only has two weeks" she said

My world started crumbling around me. 'Two weeks...'  I thought. I walked over to mom and she looked at me

"Percy, take me....to...the lake" she said

I helped her up and took her outside. We did what me and Paul did last night. It was silent in the bubble just the sound of me carving was heard. That was until mom coughed. We took her back while she was coughing. Kai rushed her to the bed then pushed us out. Paul was sobbing behind me and tears rolled down my face. Kai said something. "She's gone" that's all I heard. The entire world around me disappeared and I saw...mom. I slowly walked over to her and she put her hand on my cheek.

"Percy" she said "I'm so sorry That I have to leave. I need you to stay strong and keep Paul safe. And go get your friends, go get Rory, Chris, Elizabeth, and the twins Micheal and Terrance."
(A/N this is where I added fnaf in the Afton's are the last for names and the first one is my friend who requested to be in the story sooooo...)
"Mom" I said "I will try my best"

"And Percy" mom said

"Yes?"

"Take my body outside" she requested

We were both teary eyed and she disappeared and I woke up. Paul looked worried and he was holding me up. I passed out the whole time we were talking. I stood up and Paul looked at me. We both walked in to the cabin.

Mom was lieing there. She was so pale. Paul started sobbing and went to sit next to the bed she was in. Tears were rolling down my face but I stayed silent. I walked over to her and picked her up. I walked outside with Paul following behind me. I set her down and just sat next to her. Paul sat next to me. Annabeth Grover and Tyson came over to me. I stood up and said cheerfully

"Let's go get my friends now, yeah?"

A/N hi........part six already? Huh... so uh are you enjoying the story? Tell me please. Lacking motivation right now. Also  Dimitri_Needs_A_Hug makes some nice stories on their profile. Go check them out and follow them. Bye!