Chapter eight: surprises

Percy's POV

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I said clearly upset

"It's us" came the voices of The Five.

I got up and unlocked the door. Before they could enter I laid back down on my bed and then they came in. Chris immediately came over to my bed and pulled out my phone and earphones. He put them in and turned on the song I made. The girls went through my backpack until they found the mini figure of Zues I was carving. They also pulled out my carving knife and helped me sit up. The twins came and sat down next to me. I started carving and suddenly remembered something.

I gasped

"What?" Terrance asked

"Remember those giant statues of the gods I carved? Let's go get them!" I said excitedly

"You sure Percy?" Micheal asked

"Yep! Let's go!"

We walked out to see everyone sitting outside concerned. I smiled at them and said

"Paul we're gonna go get the surprises"

"Oh ok" Paul responded

Everyone looked confused but semi-excited. I smiled wider and used my powers to pick up the giant statue of Zues I carved and I carefully placed it in front of the Zues cabin. I did that with all of them and everyone looked amazed. They looked at me in surprise. I giggled at that but quickly slapped my hand on my mouth. Everyone stared at me because I giggled. I blushed and looked down. Each cabin went to admire at their new statue with their god or goddess parent. Except Ares cabin. Ares admired the statue of him but the campers. Looked at it angrily. I quickly pulled out my last mini Zues figurine and finished it. Everyone walked back to me and I had help passing out a mini figurine to everyone. Thalia got Zues. Zues got Zues. And Each camper got a figure of their parent. The gods got themselves too. The Ares campers threw theirs down and stomped on them, breaking them.

Then all Hades broke loose. Everyone started yelling at the Ares campers. The Ares campers all yelled back. I stood back and watched. I felt a rising anger in my body. Suddenly I had had enough.

"ENOUGH" I yelled.

Everyone stared at me and then some of the younger campers gasped. I spun around and saw a giant tsunami heading towards us. I looked around quickly. I saw Father trying his hardest to stop    the tsunami but it wasn't working. I realized that I made it and that I needed to stop it. I couldn't stop it but I could control it. I ran into the ocean and collided with it. I swam to the top of it. I controlled it to spin it around. I couldn't get out of it. As much as I tried to get back I couldn't and it was wearing me out. I saw people trying to catch up and Father made it. He reached out his hand and everyone held their breath. I reached my hand out as far as I could and our finger tips grazed each others. We locked hands. My hand was really wet and slippery. I wanted to see if he could keep his tight grip on my hand. He couldn't. I saw it in slow motion. I saw my hand slip out of his and everyone scream my name. I cried out and soon my vision Clouded. And I couldn't see them anymore.

Two weeks later

I finally made it to land. I realized where I was. I was in California. I stared in awe of where I was. I went from New York to California. I started home. It took me about a whole month to do the whole trip. When I finally made it back everyone saw me show up looking exhausted and beat up. Granted, I had been beat up. Almost every place I stopped in and had to sleep in the street I got pushed around and kicked and punched. So I was beat up. And the exhausted part was true to. I had gotten about a day of sleep throughout the entire thing. Everyone rushed over to me and I collapsed into Michael's arms. He couldn't hold me by himself so Terrance helped him. They quickly brought me back to the Poseidon cabin. I fell asleep fast and once I woke up they helped me with my wounds. As they found out I was more beat up than they thought. I told them the entire story and they told me to eat now. I slowly ate because I remembered the story my mom (A/N I almost said dad because my dad told me that story) told me about how people were starved and when they ate. They ate too fast and died because their bodies couldn't handle it. I shuddered at the thought. I fell asleep soon after and woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed. I was put on a cycle. Sleep, eat, exercise a little, eat, sleep. This went on for month until I was completely fine. Until the next morning when some singing was heard and I quickly covered my ears and ran outside. Everyone was being lured to the lake to drown. I looked and saw Kronos there doing it. I quickly made a giant bubble for everyone. It took all of my strength to do it I fell and passed out. The last thing I saw was Kronos bending over me and smiling evily.

A/N hey this is chapter eight. If your enjoying this tell me. I have been lacking motivation and give me ideas for the title for the story! Remember REALITY IS AN ILLUSION AND THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLAGRAM, BUY GOLD BYE- wait wrong fandom. Sorry. Bye!