Chapter Seven: Jealous

Percy's POV

Paul was still sobbing, but Annabeth Grover and Tyson stared at me. But they went with me anyway. I started telling them about my newer friends. I could tell they were jealous.

"Yall good?" I asked

They mumbled something inaudible. I smirked

"Are you guys jealous?" I said smirking at them.

They started denying it as I laughed.

"We're here" I said stopping them. We walked in and we said hi to each other. I pulled Elizabeth to the side and we went into the hallway.

"Their jealous of you guys" I said

We laughed together quietly then went back into the front room and I sat on the couch Rory Chris Lizzy and the twins were sitting on. Annabeth Grover And Tyson glared at them as we talked. I stood up and asked Lizzy to show me where the bathroom was. I went in and did what ya do in a bathroom. Played on my phone, sang a bit, messed with Rory and Lizzy's makeup. Ya know the normal stuff. When I went back into the front room I could tell there was tension. Elizabeth pulled me out to the hallway again.

"We uh...wait are you wearing my makeup?!" She said

"Noooooooo totally not" I said

"Whatever, we had a fight and I don't think you should sit by us anymore. Sit with them" she said. I nodded and we went back in the room. I sat next to Annabeth Grover and Tyson. We continued to talk and Annabeth asked

"Percy what did you and Paul do while you were gone?"

"..."

"Well for one I had a... nevermind...uh I also fell into Tartar- uh um well" I said. I couldn't tell them! Don't blame me!

"Oh and Paul was there when I woke up sweaty and crying someone's na-" I stopped there. I quickly recovered my cheerful attitude and said "well let's go back to camp"

We all got up and started off to Camp. I was in the lead, the girls Chris and the twins in the middle, Annabeth Grover and Tyson in the back. I could hear them whispering about what I said but I ignored it.

"Here we are" I said

Whispering

"Here we are" I said a little louder

Whispering

"WE ARE HERE" I said much louder but not loud enough to hurt me.

They looked up shocked and we walked in. The girls Chris and the twins (A/N I'm gonna start calling them 'the five' so I don't have to keep naming them) looked around amazed. I left The Five with Annabeth, Grover and Tyson so that they could be shown around and I walked into Poseidon Cabin and saw Paul there I ran over to him and he asked what was wrong. I explained everything to him and he started to calm me down while I was sobbing into his chest.

Knock knock

"Yes?" Paul answered

"Hey Paul is Percy with you?" Came the voice of Chiron

"Yes he is" Paul said

"Well its dinnertime so come on"

"Ok we'll be there in a second"

Me and Paul got up and walked out to the dining hall. I sat at the Poseidon table with The Five and Paul. I then dared the twins to a contest and if I won they would have to sing a song. I, of course won and they stood up and started singing

He said to her 'I'd like a cheeseburger'
And I might like a milkshake as well'
She said to him 'I can't give you either'
And he said 'isn't this Burger Bell?'

I started laughing but everyone else looked confused

She said 'yes it is but we're closed now
But we open tomorrow at ten'
So he stayed at the drive thru till sunrise
He may have dosed off once or

Chris and the girls joined in And I started dieing of laughter

Then he saw a billboard at Denny's
Bacon and eggs for half price
How could he resist such and offer?
He really needed something to munch!

Everyone else started laughing to and the twins were being hilarious

Cheeseburger please do not get angry
He needn't be back before long!
Cause your his CHEESEBURGER
His trusty CHEESEBURGER

You are his Cheese...Bur...Gerrrrrrrrr

They had the last syllable as high as they could go and I lost it I fell to the ground laughing and everyone else was laughing hard to. Even Chiron was trying hard to keep a straight face. Paul and I were on the ground laughing.

Time skip babeh!

Everyone was starting to play capture the flag but I didn't feel up to it. So I sat with Paul and the gods to watch the match. I was mainly watching out for The Five. They were going to play a few matches. By a few I mean three. So game after game every team with The Five in it won. Everyone was congratulating them but I was focusing on my Father's face. He looked....nervous?

"Father?" I said

"Yeah Percy?" Father said nervouly

"You ok?" I asked

"Yes I'm fine" he said

"Oh ok"

I turned my attention back towards the last match. So far the Blue team aka the team with The Five on it was winning. The red team however was sneaking behind the blue team towards the blue flag. I waited excitedly to see if everyone would notice and The Five did. Unluckily for them, it was the Ares team sneaking up on them. The Five went to fight them off but The Ares campers were mad that they didn't get to win so they were completely pummeling them. I gasped and nobody noticed what was happening.

'Not today' I thought

I quickly brought Riptide out and ran towards them right as I got there I noticed something above The Five's heads. I gasped loudly and the Ares campers noticed me. Then turned to see what I was looking at. They to gasped. Everyone completely ignored the fact that the blue team had just won. Everyone saw that oh so familiar green trident above The Five's heads. They all were pretty close to them. Except Paul. Paul was close to me and was just a bit ahead of me. Everyone's heads turned from The Five to me. They could tell I was shocked.

"Percy?" Paul asked nervously

I just kept staring. Nobody noticed the tears in my eyes. I turned and ran to the Poseidon cabin.

"Percy!" I heard multiple people call but I ignored it. I shut and locked the door behind me. I started crying like there was no tomorrow.

Knock knock

A/N hey! Chapter seven! So if you have any ideas for the title let me know. I am drawing a blank. Thanks to all the readers! Bye!