ELECTRIC

You know when you get to that point of thinking so much....that you forget where you are and what your doing. Hell, you even forget who you are for a moment. Like when your so out of your head, you don't even know what's happening and what your getting yourself into. It's like Diane went completely black after those powerful three words slipped out of his mouth. Her ears rang with the her eager self ready to jump into his arms and kiss him again.

But, Diane seemed to go into a daze of uncertainty and unawareness. It's like she couldn't remember a single thing she did after John expressed his love to her like she'd been hoping he would since she saw him again. Everything replayed in her mind, but only clips and pieces of what took place after. It felt unreal for a moment and Diane couldn't step back and remember what she did. The only single piece of information she could scavenge was that she definitely fell even more in love with him that night.

They took a taxi to his apartment....neither of them talked the whole ride. But the tension was rising....and so was the thought of what they were gonna do when they were alone. John seemed to find himself glancing over to Diane every now and then as she watched the buildings go by. It put a smile on his face instantly. He knew she was a tough cookie to crack, but he was gonna do everything he could to make her stay again.

By the time Diane and John got into the apartment they were already undressing each other with no sense of awareness. Diane melted at the touch of his lips against her. It was a feeling that sent familiar shocks through her arms. Everything about their tension was electric and there was no doubting it. Diane was falling back into the same trap. She felt as if she knew it was wrong, but yet felt so right. Johns hands were making their way up her shirt and to her shoulders where he pulled the fabric over her head.

The kiss broke once, but immediately went back into motion. Diane's fingers traced up his torso and to his arms where she pulled his jacket off and tossed it aside. The lights were dimmed, making the scene so much more perfect. Their past was behind them and they didn't spend a minute thinking of it. All they thought of was how much they missed this. Diane pulled her lips away after John lightly pushing her down on the bed. Softly, he began pulling her jeans off in one swift motion. He was determined to show her how much he really did love her.

John placed his lips against hers again as his hands traced around her back and to her bra clip. He fumbled with it until it undid itself...Diane pulled it off and tossed it aside. John was going nuts at the sight of her....she was always enough to make him lovesick. She had some power over him, and he loved it. John didn't want to wait another moment...knowing that he made his way further down the bed. Diane knew where this was going and to put it lightly she was ready. Ready to feel this feeling again, for the first time in what felt like forever.

She had done this all before and knew how it went. She knew the way he made her feel, and how he made her shake when he was around. Diane roughly and quickly pulled a pillow from beside her and placed it in her mouth to bite down on. Hoping to conceal her screams from the neighbors while John kissed her inner thighs until he found what he was looking for.

A/N: that got a little rough....*cough cough*