"And keep Stefan busy. We don't want him to know what we're up to," Caroline tells her.

"I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this," Grace says.

"You managed to keep us occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit," Elena tells her.

"Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic, it's...Stefan's gonna see right through me," Grace tells me.

"Grace, as my sister and Elena's friend, do you promise or not?" Caroline asks.

"You had to break out the sister code. Okay. I promise," Grace tells her.

"Okay," Elena says.

"Why don't you want Stefan to know?" Grace asks.

"Because he would never be okay with us doing this," Caroline tells her.

They go under the church ruins. They stop in front of the tomb's door.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Grace asks.

"Yes, we're sure. She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell us how to stop him," Elena tells her.

"But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it," Grace tells them, then asks, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah. We can't just sit back and wait. We have to know, Grace. Please," Caroline tells her.

Grace goes towards the door and opens it.

"Katherine?" Elena asks.

They look at Grace.

"We'll be okay from here," Caroline says.

They hear a noise. Elena and Caroline turn their heads and look at the door entrance. Katherine arrives and stops at the entrance.

"Hello Elena, Caroline. You come to watch me wither away? Goodbye Grace," Katherine tells them.

"As long as we stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt us. Please," Caroline tells Grace.

Grace looks at them and leaves.

"Stefan know you're here?" Katherine asks.

"We brought you some things," Elena says.

"You came to bribe me? What is it that you want?" Katherine asks.

"We want you to tell us about Klaus," Caroline answers.

"Hmm, you've been busy," Katherine says.

"We also brought you this," Elena says and takes an old book from the bag.

"It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true," Caroline tells her.

"You think that if you brought me some family keepsake that I'd open up?" Katherine asks.

"We also brought you this," Elena says.

She takes a bottle of blood from the bag and shows it to Katherine. Katherine rushes over towards Elena and Caroline but she can't get out because of the spell.

"You don't look so good. How long before your body shuts down? 10, 20 years? It must be painful to desiccate and mummify. We can't even imagine," Caroline tells her.

Katherine sits down on the floor. Elena puts some blood in a glass on the ground and pushes it towards her with a stick. Katherine takes the glass and drinks. Her skin regains some of its color.