The Return

Mystic Falls Hospital

Matt and Caroline are sitting outside of Grace's room. Bonnie arrives and walks over to them.

"How is Grace?" Bonnie asks.

"She's not good, Bon," Caroline says.

"What happened?" Bonnie asks.

"We were driving and Tyler and Caroline heard this noise and they got..."

"A noise?" Bonnie asks.

"We got this migraine or something and we lost control of the car and..." Caroline begins.

"I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so..." Matt begins.

Elena arrives at the hospital, she walks over to Bonnie.

"Bonnie, Caroline. How's Grace?" Elena asks.

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it," Caroline tells her.

"What?" Elena asks.

Bonnie and Elena embrace Caroline. Damon is near and peers over at them.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Caroline asks.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon asks.

"No, I don't," Bonnie says.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that," Damon tells her.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn," Bonnie tells him.

"I can give Grace some blood," Damon says.

"No, no way," Elena says.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better, Elena," Damon tells her.

"It's too risky, I can't agree to that," Bonnie says.

"Do it," Caroline says, sees Elena's expression, "This is my sister we are talking about. This is Caroline we are talking about. We can't let her die. Do it."

"Ok, do it," Bonnie says.

"If I do this, Bonnie and me, call a truce?" Damon asks.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Elena and Caroline," Bonnie tells him.

Bonnie and Caroline leave.

Gilbert Residence

Elena, Damon, and Caroline enter the house. Stefan is on the floor but stands up immediately.

"Stefan?" Elena asks.

"Elena. Caroline," Stefan says.

"What happened?" Caroline asks.

"Katherine happened," Damon says.

Damon and Stefan are in the kitchen.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asks.

"No," Stefan says.

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance," Damon tells them.

"She said she fooled one of us, at least," Stefan says, then asks, "What does that mean?"

"She pretended to be Elena too when I showed up earlier tonight," Damon tells them.

Elena and Caroline enter the room. Stefan walks towards her.

"We told Jeremy, we can't lie to him anymore," Caroline says.

"Are you alright?" Stefan asks.

"No, we're not alright. We thought that with all the tomb vampires gone things would get better," Elena tells them.