Rose

House

The SUV is parking in the driveway. Trevor is carrying Caroline, who is waking up. They are in the house. He puts her on the couch next to Elena. Her hand and her feet are tied. He removes the ropes.

"What do you want?" Caroline asks.

"Ssh," Trevor says.

"Please. I'm hurt." Elena says.

"I know. Just a taste." Trevor says.

He's vamping and leans down to bite Elena's wound. Caroline screams and Rose arrives and stops him.

"Trevor! Control yourself," Rose says.

"Buzzkill," Trevor says.

He leaves. Rose is alone with Elena and Caroline.

"What do you want with us?" Caroline asks.

"Oh my god, you're the prophecy girl and your friend looks just like her," Rose says.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" Elena begins.

"Be quiet!" Rose says.

"But my friend's not Katherine. Her name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this to her. I still don't know what you want with me, but at least I'm the prophecy girl," Caroline tells her.

"I know who she is, I said be quiet both of you," Rose says.

"What do you want?" Elena asks.

Rose slaps them both hard. Elena and Caroline fall on the couch, unconscious.

"I want you both to be quiet." Rose says.

Later

Elena and Caroline are waking up. Rose and Trevor are upstairs. They're talking.

"How's the girls?" Rose asks.

"Still passed out," Trevor says.

"You didn't touch them, did you?" Rose asks.

"Give me some credit," Trevor says, then asks, "So, you called him?"

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works," Rose tells him.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" Trevor asks.

"They say he got it," Rose says.

"Wonderful and what?" Trevor asks.

Caroline and Elena get up and walk upstairs. They're listening in on their conversation.

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait," Rose tells him.

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this," Trevor tells her.

"I'm sick of running!" Rose says.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying," Trevor tells her.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free," Rose tells him.

Caroline accidentally makes two of the boards squeak. Rose sees them.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" Rose tells them.

"Who's Elijah?" Caroline asks.

"He's your worst nightmare," Rose says.

Later

Rose is in a room, alone. Elena and Caroline join her.

"Why are we here?" Caroline asks.

"You both keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them," Rose tells them.