Crying Wolf

Forbes Residence

Elena's cell phone goes off, waking up the four girls. Grace promptly pushes Elena out of bed.

"Go away!" Grace says.

"Unf," Elena says.

Elena lands on the floor and looks back up at Grace, angrily. She crawls across the floor towards her phone and takes it off the dresser.

"Hello?" Elena asks, answering the phone.

Caroline, Grace, and Bonnie look over at Elena from Grace's bed, the three of them incredibly annoyed with being awaken.

"Shhh," Bonnie says.

"Elena!" Caroline says.

Elena drags herself out of Grace's room and continues her conversation in the hallway.

Mystic Grill

Bonnie, Caroline, and Grace are sitting at a table in the Grill.

"Okay. So tell us about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up," Caroline says.

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to," Bonnie says.

"No, we don't," Grace says.

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows," Bonnie says.

"And he's not gonna tell you anything," Caroline says.

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice," Bonnie says.

Grace looks past Bonnie.

"What?" Bonnie asks.

Bonnie turns around and Caroline looks up to see that Grace is looking at Matt. Grace gives him a small wave and a smile, but Matt's face remains stony and he walks away without any acknowledgement towards her. Bonnie and Caroline look back at Grace.

"What was that about?" Caroline asks.

"Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...I don't know," Grace says.

Caroline starts to leave and Tyler approaches her.

"Caroline," Tyler says.

"You stay away from me," Caroline says.

Caroline starts to walk away.

"It's important," Tyler says.

Caroline and Tyler knock shoulders, causing Caroline's bag to fall to the floor, spilling out its contents. Caroline kneels down to retrieve her bag and things, while Tyler kneels down to help.

"Just stop it, Tyler, okay? You're just...you're just making it worse," Caroline says.

Tyler and Caroline place Caroline's things back in her bag.

"Please, Caroline. I'm sorry about what happened, okay, but there's so much we need to talk about," Tyler tells her.

Caroline grabs her bag and gets up from the floor.

"I said just leave me alone," Caroline says.

Caroline storms out of the Grill.

Later

Caroline and Grace are sitting at a table. Jeremy walks into the Grill and over to Caroline and Grace.

"Hey. How's it going?" Jeremy asks.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asks.

"Bonnie called. I wanted to help," Jeremy says, then asks, "How's it going?"