Katerina

Salvatore Boarding House

Elena and Caroline are knocking on the door. Damon opens it.

"Hello, Elena, Caroline," Damon says.

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important," Elena tells him.

"Right this way," Damon says.

They enter the house. Stefan arrives.

"Hey," Stefan says.

"What is this about?" Caroline asks.

Rose arrives.

"You," Elena says.

They go in the living room. Elena and Caroline are sitting on the couch.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real," Rose tells them.

"Who is he?" Caroline asks.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend," Damon tells them.

"From the first generation of vampires," Stefan tells them.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal," Rose tells them.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan says.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after Elena? And that I will marry him in my future?" Caroline asks.

"Yes," Rose says.

"No," Stefan says.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon begins.

"Which it is," Rose says.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you," Damon says.

"Which I'm not," Rose says.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe," Damon says.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you both exist," Stefan tells them.

"Not that you know of," Rose says.

"That's not helping," Damon says.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story," Stefan tells them.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot," Rose tells them.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point," Damon says.

Elena and Caroline get up.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asks.

"School. We're late," Elena says.

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you," Stefan tells them.

"It's okay, we know where it is," Caroline tells him.

Caroline and Elena leave.

Woods

Elena and Caroline are with Grace. Elena is carrying a bag.

"Tell everyone Caroline and I weren't feeling well and we went to my house from school," Elena tells Grace.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar," Grace tells them.