Prolouge: The montgomery Family

Hi I'm Y/n Montgomery I'm 19 years old. I used to live in Britain so I have a very strong British accent. I usually get bullied 1. Because I'm not popular even though I'm not a nerd. 2. Because of my accent. My dad is Christopher Montgomery a famous movie director. My mom, she is the sweetest person u will ever meet, she is called Darcy. Next is my Brother, he is 20 a year older then me, he is called Joey. And last but not least there is my little sister, she is like any other toddler out there she's 3, and she's called Isabelle.

Let's move to who lives on our street. Next door to me on the left there is the Fenno household, I'm best friends with the son Edward. The family in the house in front of us are the Whalen, I'm friends with Casey. Two doors down is my best friend who I have been best friends with for years, it's the gilmoore household, he is called mackie. Right let's get down to my neighbours on the right side of my house, The Menendez household, I don't like them. We all used to hang out and be friends then just like that we became enemies.

Anyway enough of that, when we first moved to Beverly Hills, every thing was alright and fun but now we have been here for years and it's the same old same old. Wake up get ready for school, go to school, get home do homework, practice sport then talk to my friends.

So yeah that's all about me and my family 😊