Death At Her Bedside

(Short chapter)

The boys were waiting for y/n to come out of her surgery. Fear was consuming them with every minute that passed.
The sign light turns off and the doctor walks out. Seeing seven hybrids running to him, his eyes widened as he watched them get closer.
"Is she alright?!" They had asked in unison making the doctor smirk behind his mask. "For now, yes. But I don't know about the long run," the doctor says before walking away.

It has been a month and y/n still hasn't woken up. The boys were beginning to lose hope that she would ever wake up.
The boys were sleeping around her bed when the machine started going crazy. The boys called for a nurse.
A few nurses and a doctor came in as another nurse nurse ushered them out of the room. The boys were crying, hoping, wishing, and praying that death would leave her bedside.

A few minutes later, the boys were allowed back back in. They sat around y/n and stared at her. Lifeless.
They missed hearing her voice and giving her cuddles. They missed the feeling they got when she would smile or laugh. How she knew when to pet them.

They were coming back from Leah's house after updating her. They open the door and gasp with tears in their eyes.
"Y/n?!"

Did you think this was the end?
Haha! Don't worry, I'm not THAT cruel.....^^

Thank for the 3k readers!!!! OMO!!!!!!
{\__/}
( • - •)
/ >💕