German Shepard

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with the boys when the doorbell rings. I get up and walk over to the door and open it to see Leah, Christina, and the German Shepard hybrid.
Protective arms of my seven hybrids wrapped around me when they saw the hybrid. I chuckle a bit before letting them in.
"How's everything going? Are you glad to get a new hybrid," I asked Leah. As she sat down on the couch, I told the boys and Christina to play outside. The German Shepard hybrid followed the boys outside, staying close to Christina.
"As you see, Seok is already protective of Christina. He was really nervous at first, but I think he is settling down. I'm glad I got him," Leah said with a smile. I smile at Leah before I hear something.
I look over at the back door and burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh Tae!" I was laughing so hard that I fell off the couch

"Oh my gosh Tae!" I was laughing so hard that I fell off the couch. Leah was laughing as well.

At lunch, I let the boys and Christina back in. I chuckle when Christina hugs me to say thank you. I look over to see Leah with Seok on her lap.

"Time to eat!" I turn to see Jin and I smile as I get on my toes to kiss his cheek

"Time to eat!" I turn to see Jin and I smile as I get on my toes to kiss his cheek. I pout when I can't reach him and he chuckles before bending down and letting me kiss his cheek.
All the sudden, I feel someone behind me. I turn around and yelp while jumping back. There was a man I had never seen before in front of me.

I stumbled a little, but someone caught me before I fell

I stumbled a little, but someone caught me before I fell. I look up and see Jungkook looking down at me before glaring at the stranger.
"What the hell Seok? Why did you sneak up on my doe like that?" Oh, so that was Seok. I raise my hand and scratch behind Jungkook's ear. He melted under my touch. I smiled and kissed him on his cheek.
"It's okay Kookie. I was just surprised. I don't think he meat to scare me," I say as I give Seok a smile before turning back to my bunny hybrid.
We sit down and I praise Jin and Christina for the food they had made. Christina hugged me while thanking me. I cooed at her cuteness before smiling at Leah.
The German Shepard hybrid was sitting beside her and was quiet. Leah rested her hand on his and gave him a smile. I smile when I see and hear Seok's tail start wagging.
We began to eat and talk about random things. Seok would speak up every now and then, but for the most part he was quiet.
Sometime during supper, Hoseok had turned into his animal form and was resting his head on my lap.
I give him a smile and run my fingers through his fur. A purr came from deep inside him and it caused me to smile even more. I kissed his head and scratched behind his ears. His tail flicked before wrapping around my ankle.
I chuckle before going back to eating.

After supper, Leah, Seok, and Christina left our house. I was trying to find Jin to help me clean up the kitchen.
"Jin! Where are you?!" I heard a squeak and looked over to see Jin in his animal form. I held out my hand to let him glide over to me.
(Sorry, I couldn't find a picture or gif that would fit)

I smile and scratch behind his little ears. He curls up in my neck and I just smile as I clean the kitchen.