Confession And Answers

I was making supper for the boys while they did their own thing. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were outside playing in the snow. Namjoon was in his room reading a book. Jin was watching TV with Hoseok. Yoongi? Do you really need to ask?
"Y/n?" Speaking of the devil, I turn around and smile at Yoongi. "How was your nap?" Yoongi smiled sleepily and I ran my fingers through his hair. Yoongi purred and pushed his head into my hand.
I retracted my hand making Yoongi's ears droop. "I'm sorry Yoongi, but I need to finish making supper." Yoongi pouted and left. I sighed, but soon jumped when cold hands came in contact with my skin. "What the hell," I turned around and saw a smiling Taehyung. I took a deep breath and smiled at Tae. His hair was disheveled and was damp from the snow. His cheeks and nose were red from the cold. Dang, it almost makes him more attractive. I ruffle up his hair before turning back to supper.

When supper was made and I called the boys, we sat down at the dinning room table. We ate in a comfortable silence, but it was soon broken as Namjoon cleared his throat.
I looked up from my food and saw the others looking at me. I put down my chopsticks and straitened myself in my chair. "Is something the matter boys," I ask. I'm a little concerned because they never held something from me. Well, except their past owner. But that's a whole other story.
Namjoon's ears are almost drooping and I start to worry. The boys noses twitch, telling me they can probably smell my worry.
"Um, well. We would like to tell you something," Namjoon started. "Well, we know you might not feel the same, but we've come to realize that we came to grow fond of you." I had no idea where this was heading, but nothing told me to be worried. I slightly lean forwards. The boys shifted in their seats.
"Um, what I'm trying to say is that we like you. More than a pet and their owner kind of like. Like what Leah felt towards her hybrid."
My eyes widened, is this a dream?! My mind was drawing a blank. I didn't know what to do. "Um. I. Um. I'm sorry, my mind is trying to process this at the moment. Please, give me some time to think? I'll give you guys my answer when I think I'm ready," I say while stumbling to stand up from my chair. I try to give them a smile, but it comes out forced. I open my mouth, only to close it and go to my room.

I was laying down on my bed, listening to the boys whisper to each other before going into their rooms. A wait a little until I hear their soft snores. I get out of my bed and put on some warm clothes.
I quietly leave my room and tiptoe down the stairs. I put on my boots and coat before leaving the house. I walked around town, breathing in the crisp winter air.
The air seemed to clear my head and let me think clearly. I thought about the boys and how they had confessed to me. Wasn't it just yesterday that I had went to Leah's for help and this morning deciding what to do?
I groan in frustration before pulling my phone out to look at the time. "Shit," I cursed under my breath. I turn around and start walking fast. Maybe a little too fast, because I slipped and fell on the concert ground.
"Y/n!" Surprised, I look over and see seven hybrids running towards me. I try to stand up, but the boys are already helping me. I can't help but smile at them. I let them help me back to the house. Once they sit me down on the couch, I look up at them with a smile.
"I have my answer, yes."

OMO! Thanks for the 700 readers!!! Thank you!