You're What?!

I was sitting on the couch with the boys, when Jin decides to glide to the coffee table. I bend over and scratch behind his tiny ears. Namjoon joins Jimin on my lap as they take a nap. Yoongi is curled up on my shoulder, while J-Hope and Taehyung lay on my feet.
I notice that Jungkook isn't with us, so I look around. I see him struggling to get up on the couch. I pick him up and place him on the couch. I smile at him and pet his head. But he turns into a shy bunny and hides his face in my hands.

 But he turns into a shy bunny and hides his face in my hands

I smile and hug him to my chest. Slowly, I drift off to sleep with the boys around me.

***********

"Should we wake her?" A tall, boy asked as six others were beside him. They all had ears and tails representing different animals.
"No. I want to continue sleeping with her," a boy said. He had black hair, with black cat ears, and a black cat tail that flicked every now and then.
"You always want to sleep, Yoongi." A boy with brown hair said, but a smile was placed on his face. Tiger ears and a tail were on his body.
"Who wouldn't want to sleep when they're in her arms?" A small boy said. You could tell just by looking at him that he was a corgi.
"Jimin, you're the only one that sleeps on her stomach, so I don't want to hear it," a boy said with the cutest dimples you could ever see.
"Namjoon, you and Jimin always fight for that spot. At least I don't have to fight Jin or Yoongi for her shoulder or chest," a cute, innocent boy spoke up. He had bunny ears and a fluffy tail.
"Jungkook. Have you ever slept near her legs?! They don't move!" An energetic boy said, a little too loudly.
"Tae!" Everyone whisper yelled as their owner stirred in her sleep. They were to busy scolding Taehyung to realize that their owner reached out her hand to find her animals.

*************

"Boys!" I jerked awake when I realized that the boys weren't near me. As I looked forward, my eyes widened.
Seven, stark naked, males - handsome to be exact - stood in front of me.
I could feel my face heat up. I then noticed their ears and tails. Wait a minute... Seven boys, seven animals....oh shit! Were they hybrids?! Only one way to find out I guess.
"B-boys," I asked and they all perked up. The small, cute, blonde boy jumped on me and snuggled closely to me.
I can't help but smile and I open my arms as the rest of the boys cuddle close for hugs.

After getting them dressed and feeding them, I decided to take them shopping for their own clothes. Also, I was running low on food at the house so I needed to go grocery shopping.