Name Calling

Winter ended. Spring came. The bond between me and the boys is strong. We do have our off days, but then again, who wouldn't? But I'll say this right now, I wouldn't trade them for the world. They mean everything to me.
I mean, yeah, we hear displeased comments every now and then. Sometimes even rude remarks. But we pull through. It took a while for the boys to understand that the words and remarks didn't bother me.
I think that was the first time I've seen Yoongi that upset.

"Y/n. Are you doing anything at the moment," Jin's voice reached my ears as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Um, no. What's on your mind," I say while turning around to face him. "We need food and ingredients."
Straight to the point. I smile, "okay. Let me get dressed." I then yell at the boys, "boys! I'm going shopping! Write down what you want!" I'm about to go into my room when I decide to add, "but that doesn't mean I'll buy everything you want!"
I take a quick shower before looking for an outfit. It's still a bit chilly, but not as bad as autumn or winter.
Putting on a white t-shirts and some skinny jeans, I grab my phone, purse, and shoes before going to the front door.
Jin was holding the boys' lists as he waited for me. Seeing me, he smiles. I can't help but coo at him.

At the store, Jin didn't let me out of his sight. I didn't mind, because I was sort of doing the same thing.
I was bending down to grab a bag of lollipops for Hoseok, when a man came up to me. "Hey, I was wondering if you were free tonight?"
I stood up and looked at the man. I opened my mouth to speak, but I felt Jin's arm wrap around my waist and pull me to him. "Is this man bothering you princess?"
The man looked at Jin before looking at me. "I'm fine, Jinnie." The man scoffed and walked passed us, but not before bumping his shoulder into Jin's arm. Jin was taller than the man, so he had to settle bumping his arm.
"So rude," Jin commented. I giggle before looking up at him. "I think he's shorter than Jimin." Jin laughed at my remark and I laughed harder when I heard his laugh.

Coming home, I was tackled by the three younger boys. I laugh and scratch behind their ears.
"Boys, get off y/n so she can put the groceries away," Namjoon said, walking into the room. The boys got off me before going to play in the back yard.
I giggle a little. They are so cute. I put the groceries away before I go to find Hoseok.
Entering Hoseok's room, I see him dancing! Hoseok stops and turns to me. I pout, "why did you stop?" Hoseok chuckles. "You're cute when you pout."
Blush paints my cheeks. I then remember why I came here. "I got you your lollipops." Hoseok perks up, "thank you Sweetie!" I look at him before smiling, "you're welcome Sunshine."

I go over to Yoongi's room and peek in. Of course he's sleeping. "Yoongi, I got you something." Yoongi's ears perked up when he heard my voice.
Sitting up, he looked at me with his cat eyes. I walk closer and wrap a neck pillow around his neck. I then scratch behind his ear.
A purr escapes his lips. "Thanks Kitten." I smile, "you're welcome Kitty." I then leave his room.

I was sitting on the couch when Namjoon came and rested his head on my lap. A small whine came from his lips, asking for attention.
I smile as I run my fingers through his hair earning a sound of contempt. "Aw, Joonie! You're so cute!"
Namjoon looks up at me, "you are too Jagiya." (Is that how you spell it?) I blush before hiding my face in my hands. Namjoon's laughter reaches my ears and I blush even more.

I was cuddling with Jungkook, in his bunny form. I stroked his fur and hummed. "Kookie, you tired," I ask when I notice his eyes are closed.
Jungkook suddenly shifts and is looking at me with his black eyes. "Why? Does my doe want to cuddle with me more?" My eyes widen and blush crawls on to my cheeks.
Jungkook lays back down at my side and puts his face in my neck. I hear him as he breaths in my scent. I close my eyes and relax.

"Baby! I want to snuggle!" I look at Jimin with wide eyes. "Baby?" Jimin nods and I giggle a little. "Come here my Little Mochi." Jimin runs into my arms and snuggles me. I coo at his cuteness.

"Taehyung! I need that! Please give it to me," I say while pouting. Taehyung smiled while shaking his head. He held my phone up higher away from my reach. "Babe, please?" My eyes widened when I heard what came from my mouth, but Taehyung was grinning ear to ear. "What was that, Love?" I blush and lower my head.
Taehyung laughs and gives me my phone.

1k readers!! I didn't think this was possible!! Thank you guys so much!! Love you!!!

I realize that this is a little late, but still.... Love y'all!!!