'Tis The Season For Their Heat!

!Warning!

Some mature words are used in this chapter!

Read at your own risk!

Winter. One of the four seasons. The snow that comes with it, seems to hide all the ugly things on this planet. It also brings loved ones closer.
Me, my loved ones are my hybrids. They never fail to bring a smile on my face. They give me warmth in this cold world.

"Y/n!!" I look up from my book and see Taehyung and Jungkook running towards me. I smile, but it soon fades away when I see a different look in their eyes. Shit! I quickly jump up and run. "Guys! Help!"
I'm literally screaming down the hallway while running away from the two boys who were on their heat. I run passed a tired Yoongi, but seems to wake up when he notices the situation. I quickly look back and see Yoongi tackling Tae. One down, one to go.
The others were waiting in the dinning room. As soon as I ran passed, they tackled the bunny hybrid to the ground.
Finally able to catch my breath, I can't help but feel bad for the boys. It's always the same thing. They chase me, get tackled, get locked in their rooms, and wait out their heat or rut. I wish there was a better way.

Once the boys are in their rooms and had taken their heat pills, I go to my room and shut the door. Pulling out my laptop, I look up ways to help my hybrids when they are in heat.
If I were to be compared to a type of food right now, I would probably be a tomato. My face got so red as I read the ways hybrid owners helped their hybrids who are in heat or rut. I shut the laptop and buried my face in my pillow.
"I usually give my hybrids a pillow that smells like me and they hump the pillow." "I give them my old clothes and blankets I don't use and they do whatever to it"
I push myself back into a sitting position. Blush evident on my face. Pushing away the embarrassment, I focus on the thought of helping my hybrids.

"Are you sure about this?" Namjoon asked me when I told him my plan. I nod, "just do it before I die from embarrassment!" I say as I push two pillows into his chest. I hear him chuckle which makes my cheeks burn. I quickly turn around and shut myself in my room. The unwanted picture of a bunny humping one of my pillows makes me want to crawl into a hole and die.
"I'm too innocent for this!" I yell into my pillow, which makes my words muffled. I turn my head and look out the window. Snow gently floats to the ground. I sigh and close my eyes.

"What do you mean Hoseok and Jimin went into heat?! When?!" I'm freaking out. Apparently, last night, Jimin and Hoseok went into heat or rut. They had been able to get Hoseok into his room and take the pill, but Jimin had disappeared. When they found him, he was in my room, humping my leg. I almost died when they told me that. I quickly tell the others to go to their rooms with a pill and I also gave them pillows. I know it's going to be a chain reaction. Better get it done with before I have to struggle with it.
Sitting on my couch, I open my book. Yet, I can't focus on my book. My mind keeps going back to the boys. I hope they're alright.