Eviction

I was sitting on the couch with the boys. I had finished my period a couple days ago.
I had gotten off the phone with my landlord. He said I had two days before I had to pack up and leave. I had tried to persuade him into giving me more time, but he didn't budge. I even heard him yell, "you damn hybrid! Get out of here! Or do you want to be punished again!"
That scared me, but I couldn't do anything because I didn't really know anything. I heard it over the phone and things could be misinterpreted. Yet I don't feel safe to have my hybrids near him.
I'm brought out of my thoughts when Jin pokes my cheek. "What are you thinking about," he asked. I quickly put a smile on my face and looked at him.
"Nothing important," I say as I pet his head. He nods and smiles as I pet him. I then pet the others so to leave no one feeling left out.

The next day, when I'm at work, I try calling my boss. But it goes straight to voicemail. I sigh and continue to help the customers.
Later, I see my boys walk into the store. "Guys? What are you doing here," I asked them.
"A man was at the house and we could smell hybrid blood on them. So we sneaked out in our animal forms and came here," Namjoon says as they come behind the counter with me. I start to worry as I look at them, "did you see the guy?" They shook their heads. I sigh and try to comfort them a little.
"Excuse me Miss. Can you show me where the cookbooks are," a lady, a little older than me asks.

 Can you show me where the cookbooks are," a lady, a little older than me asks

(Edited the picture in so you can get an idea of what she looks like)

"Sure thing! I'll be right with you," I say. "Boys, keep an eye on the counter for me, please." The boys nodded and I smiled as I went to help the lady.
"Are those your hybrids? They're so handsome. I have a little hybrid myself, she loves cooking and baking. She also loves to try new food. What about your hybrids," the lady asked. I gave her a smile.
"I found them on my way home from work, poor things were shivering from the cold. They all have their bad days, but I wouldn't trade them for the world," I say as I look at them. The lady smiles, "me neither. Are you free this weekend? I would love to meet up with you and chat." My eyes widened, but I smile, "yes. I should be free, but I'm going through a though time."
The girl frowns, "I'm sorry. Here's my number, so we can keep in contact, yes?" I smile widely, I nod and give her my phone number.

After the lady leaves, I practically skip to the counter. I smile at the boys and they look at me, a little confused. I just giggle and show the boys around the bookstore. Well, Yoongi, he was taking a nap near the window.

The next day, someone knocks on my door. I notice the boys turn to their animal forms and hide. This must be the guy that they got scared of. I open the door and hold in a gasp. The man, was my landlord.
"Times up. Leave," he says. I slowly nod and go to pack my things. "If you have any hybrids, give them to me. You probably don't have enough money to care for them anyway," he says. I turn around and look at him, "what makes you think that I have hybrids? As you said, I don't have enough money to care for them." The man sneers at me before turning on his heels and leaving.
I go to my room and look under my bed, "guys. Go to the bookstore, I'll meet up with you there." I get up and start packing. I didn't even hear the boys leave. Tears gather in my eyes. I was finally evicted, my boss isn't answering his phone, and my landlord almost took my hybrids away from me. I guess we'll stay at the bookstore for a while.

————————————————————

Omg!!! In all 100 readers!!! I'm so happy right now!!! Thank you guys!!!! T•T