Understanding

The boys talked quietly in Namjoon's room. They had all just found out they loved y/n. Yet, they didn't want to ruin their friendship because they all loved one girl. Instead, they tried to come to an understanding.
"We could each claim her," Jimin offered. The boys nodded until Jin spoke. "But we shouldn't do it unless she agrees to it. It would be rude." The boys took what was said into consideration. They all seemed to agree and decided to talk more about the topic in the future.
Coming out of their rooms, they notice y/n is gone. A note on the kitchen counter catches their eyes.
Hey guys, I'm going to Leah's house for a bit. I just wanted to talk to her. I'll be back before dinner. Love you!
~y/n

------------------

I knocked on Leah's door, but was surprised when I didn't hear Christina. Leah opened the door and looked surprised to see me. I noticed her holding a baby chinchilla. Leah let me in and the chinchilla came to me.
"That's Christina. You looked confused," Leah said with a smile.

 You looked confused," Leah said with a smile

I smile down at Christina. She was so cute. "So why did you come here," Leah asked, sitting beside me. I sigh as I put Christina down. "How did you know you liked your hybrid?"
Silence. I look over at Leah and see a surprised face. "Are you saying," I sigh. "Yes. No. I don't know! I'm so confused!" I cry out as I put my face in my hands. "Y/n. All I can say is to follow your heart. That's what I did," Leah said as rubbing my back. I nodded, but still was stressed.
How can one girl love seven boys? Especially hybrids at this! They might not even like me like that! What happened to make me where I am in this position?
I must have fallen asleep, because I feel myself being carried in someone's arms. Too tired to open my eyes, I fall back asleep.

_____________________________________

The boys were watching TV when Hoseok's phone rang. Hoseok took out his phone and read the name Leah. Answering the phone, he had a little confused look on his face.
"Hello?" Leah's voice came from the other side. "Hey! Y/n is here at my house and she fell asleep. Could you guys come get her? I'm sure she would be more comfortable in her own bed." Hoseok noticed a tinge of worry in Leah's voice. He agreed and hung up the phone.
Hoseok told the boys about what Leah said. They made their way to Leah's house. They were worried because y/n never falls asleep this late in the day unless she was stressed about something.
Finally at Leah's house, they enter her house and find y/n sleeping on the couch. They cooed at how adorable she looked.
Yoongi picked y/n up and carried her bridal style. Y/n moved slightly, but soon went still. They thanked Leah and left. They made their way back home. People stared at them as they were walking. The people had looks of confusion or judgment. The boys ignored the looks and kept walking until they reached the house.
They entered the house and put y/n on her bed. She curled up into a ball and the boys turned into their animal forms to join her on her bed.

_____________________________________

I woke up to see the boys sleeping with me on my bed. Wait, how did I get home from Leah's? I was utterly confused and ran my fingers through my hair.
The boys stir and my heart melts. I've come to an understanding.