The Hit In The Dark

I was getting ready for work when Namjoon came into my room. His ears were against his head and his tail between his legs.
"What's wrong Joonie," I say as I cup his face with my hands. He pushes his face further into my hand before looking at me, "our old owner broke out of jail. Please don't go to work."
I gave Namjoon a sad smile. "Oh Joonie, I won't let her take you guys. I'll fight her if she lays a finger on you guys."

I leave to go to the bookstore, but when I get there, there is a note tapped to the door. I take the note and read it.
I'm watching you bitch. Count your blessings now....I'm coming.
My blood runs cold, but I push the feeling away and open the bookstore.

Throughout the day, I had the feeling of being watched, but I couldn't find anything giving me the feeling.
I end up texting Leah to ask her to check on the boys for me. I could text them myself, but something told me not to.
Leah told me she was at my house with Christina and that the boys were okay.
I give a sigh of relief, until I get a text message.

Unknown:  You're efforts are worthless...🔪💀

Cold sweat broke out on my skin. I put my phone down and tried to focus on working. But the text message kept playing in my mind.

It was dark when I locked up the bookstore. I look up to see another note. When did that get there?!
I take the note and read it. Enjoy the night tonight... It will be your last. Gn!
I was scared, no, I was beyond scared. I didn't know what to do. I put the note in my purse and start fast walking home.

Halfway home, I hear footsteps. I don't dare look back, instead I break out in a jog.
I was passing an alleyway when hands grab me. I act fast and try to hit the person holding me.
A voice reaches my ears making me freeze, "goodnight bitch." It was the boys' old owner.
I turned around, ready to punch her. But something hits my head, knocking me out.

_____________________________________

The boys were waiting for y/n to come home. They were getting worried because y/n was never this late. Even Leah had the smell of worry coming from her.

After a hour, the boys were in panic mode. Y/n should've been home by now.
Leah's phone rings and she answers it. "Hello?" Her face goes pale and fear reeks off of her. She puts the phone down and puts it on speaker.
"Hello boys." The voice sends shivers down the boys' spines. "Just thought I would let you know that your girl is hanging out with me right now. Oh, the fun we're having! Isn't that right y/n?" Y/n's scream came from the phone and the boys' hearts broke. She was in pain.
"What do you want," Yoongi said through gritted teeth. "Oh hun, you know exactly what I want. If I don't see you guys here by midnight tomorrow, say goodbye to your girl. That is if she doesn't die before you get here." Another scream is heard, but soon they hear y/n yell. "No! Don't come! *scream of pain* Don't!"
The call ends and the boys are in tears. "Was that y/n Unnie?"
Everyone turns around to see a now wide awake Christina. Tears are in her eyes before Leah runs to her.
"Guys, I have a plan. But it could be dangerous."

OMO!!! 2k readers!!!!

Love you!!!! <33